Cdawgs

Pre Boot Camp Boondocking spots in Sedalia

Hello Everyone,

We will be arriving in Sedalia MO on Wednesday May 23rd and are wondering if there is a good location for boon docking close to the fairgrounds.  Thank you for your help.

Connie

There is a Walmart Super Center at 3201 W Broadway Blvd.   I'm checking to see if they allow overnight stays.

2 hours ago, Kirk Wood said:

...There is a Walmart Super Center at 3201 W Broadway Blvd...

In the past, folks have complained about a low clearance barracade at the main entrance. While most are not really  boondocking in the boondocks, these are a lot closer than a Walmart parking lot.

Edited by trailertraveler

10 hours ago, trailertraveler said:

In the past, folks have complained about a low clearance barracade at the main entrance.

I have verified this. Sedalia Walmart does have the 12' high limiter. That leads me to believe that they would also say "no" if asked to stay the night. You may be wiser to plan to spend a night an hour or so away when you arrive in Sedalia. There is a Menard's with a large parking lot but I have no idea if they would let you spend the night.