New Member wanting to say hi

RGrimes

My husband and I are retired and half timers at RVing.  We just bought a 44 ft Tuscany and are taking it on our 50th Anniversary tour this summer.  We own a lot in Llano Grande RV Park in SouthTexas where we winter.  We also own a lot in Colorado which we are selling because we want to travel all summer.  Interested in caravan and rallies  Joined FMCA and will attend their convention in July.

Welcome to the Escapees forums! I want to invite you to join us for our annual rally, Escapade at Sedalia, MO in just a couple of weeks. We would love to have you join us! 

Congratulations on reaching the 50 year milestone. We will reach our 56th in December. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

3 hours ago, RGrimes said:

Are you going to the FMCA rally in Gillette WY?

Not an FMCA member but we will be spending the summer at Cross Ranch State Park in ND so we might be on your route of travel. Would be very happy to see you and show you around. Weekends we will be working at the Lewis & Clark Center just down the road. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

1 hour ago, Kirk Wood said:

we will be spending the summer at Cross Ranch State Park in ND . Weekends we will be working at the Lewis & Clark Center just down the road. 

I bet we run into you this summer.  We plan on spending a couple weekends there.  Nice area for sure.  I tell folks that visit Norf Dakoota to bring along lots of deet.  Last year was not bad but usually.... katy bar the door.

2002 Fifth Avenue RV (RIP) 2015 Ram 3500 Mega-cab DRW(38k miles), 6.7L Cummins Diesel, A668RFE, 3.73, 14,000 GVWR, 5,630 Payload, 27,300 GCWR, 18,460 Max Trailer Weight Rating(For Sale) , living in the frigid north, ND.

Archived