moving to New Brunswick...

KWT660HDT

Howdy we’re in Alberta and looking at moving to New Brunswick.

Does anybody have experience registering an HDT there can’t seem to find any info on the forum for this province.

In canada now some provinces are making it really hard to use an HDT as an RV like Quebec and Ontario hoping New Brunswick is easier

thanks

2013 KW T660

485HP, 18 speed & locking tandems

2015 XLR 45' Toy-hauler

Get a hold of Mike McCorriston, user name Barncats. I think he's on FB more than the forum, but he had his KW registered MoHo there, before they moved West.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

• 2 years later...
On 5/6/2018 at 8:28 PM, KWT660HDT said:

Howdy we’re in Alberta and looking at moving to New Brunswick.

Does anybody have experience registering an HDT there can’t seem to find any info on the forum for this province.

In canada now some provinces are making it really hard to use an HDT as an RV like Quebec and Ontario hoping New Brunswick is easier

thanks

hi there, could you register your HDT in Canada? It is our dream with my husband to travel with an RV through all Canada. Now we live in the usa and dream of seeing Canada. In fact, we move very often, my husband’s work requires moving. For example, we recently moved from London. In order to make the relocation process without any problem, we use the services of this company.  www.removalslondon.co.uk  They have excellent rates, great team and quick customer service. But back to my question, I hope that when my husband will retire we can afford such a trip. And that’s why I have already search for a perfect RV for our voyage. 

Edited by shestuds