Cleaning fabric walls

BlueFlame

Our Super C has walls that are fabric with a bit of batting behind them.  A series of splatter stains have appeared on one of the walls (picture attached) and the adjacent pleated shade.  It's as if someone opened a can of soda next to the wall and sprayed it.  We don't drink soda, so we have no idea what it is!  Regardless, do anyone have any words of wisdom on how to clean the fabric?  How about the fabric pleated shade (less important, since it's usually up). Thanks.

2018-04-24 08.53.23.jpg

I've had reasonably good luck using spray on fabric/upholstery cleaner that you can buy at Lowes/Home Depot.  After spraying it on I blot it with a soft towel.  Several applications may be necessary.  Blotting it reduces the risk of water spotting.

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

• 4 weeks later...

Folivier...Folex is my new favorite cleaning product!  It worked!!!

I tried it first on a corner of the wall.  The spots were removed, but it left a watermark.  At that point, I decided to scrub the entire section of that fabric wall.  Viola!  The spots are gone.  I then proceeded to scrub all the fabric walls in the RV and it looks like new.  Thanks to you and your wife for recommending Folex. 

Archived