On 4/20/2018 at 10:55 PM, drzcharlie said:

We just pass on our own experiences and we also have a page on our blog that we rate the campgrounds we've visited. The blog is non-monetized and we do this as a hobby. 

You would help MORE RVers by posting to RVParkReviews.  That’s the one location I go to for reviews of parks.  Blogs I follow is for what the people are doing, but don’t check them for park reviews.  

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

On 4/20/2018 at 3:19 PM, sandsys said:

I think these campground reviews might be better located in the Travel section. Or not posted here at all. If all the members started a new thread every time they wrote a blog post this forum would quickly become inundated. Most of us with blogs just list it in our signature so those who are interested can go there to see if they want to follow us or not.

Linda Sand

Please provide a link where you best think the blog post links fit. I will gladly post there.

2 hours ago, Barbaraok said:

You would help MORE RVers by posting to RVParkReviews.  That’s the one location I go to for reviews of parks.  Blogs I follow is for what the people are doing, but don’t check them for park reviews.  

Due respect to RVParkReviews. We use them too. However, as pointed out in the body of this thread sometimes reviews aren't always posted pending changes that suits the owners or friends of owners don't agree with the campground. This is precisely why I chose to do campground reviews within my blog. Admittedly this feature does not draw huge numbers of views nor should it. But where our review shines is an honest appraisal of the strength and reliability of AT&T and Verizon signals.

Ok, enough said by me. I will be posting in the correct thread as per the thoughts of the majority of folks on this thread.  

On 4/20/2018 at 3:19 PM, sandsys said:

I think these campground reviews might be better located in the Travel section. Or not posted here at all. If all the members started a new thread every time they wrote a blog post this forum would quickly become inundated. Most of us with blogs just list it in our signature so those who are interested can go there to see if they want to follow us or not.

Linda Sand

Please provide a link where you best think the blog post links fit. I will gladly post there. 

2 minutes ago, Barbaraok said:

Thank you, I will post there when I have a blog entry which happens to be right now.

Archived