DISH Let You Change Your Own Local Stations

Zulu

On 5/4/2018 at 9:21 AM, Rover said:

After complaining several times in the surveys they send each time I chat to change locals, I received an email from a customer satisfaction official stating that the reason I couldn’t get the service on the app was due to my equipment. I have Hopper 3 and Joey which she states are for residential use and not for outdoor accounts even though my account is flagged as an outdoor RV account. No information on whether I will eventually be able to use the feature.

Vicki

Yet the app locals feature works fine here with two Hopper2's and a Joey on my Pay-As-You-Go Outdoor account.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dutch_12078 said:

Yet the app locals feature works fine here with two Hopper2's and a Joey on my Pay-As-You-Go Outdoor account.

Yeah, the excuses seem to be all over the place. During one chat session, the rep repeatedly kept telling me I could use the app and do it myself no matter how many times I tried to explain I didn’t have that option. She even included the instructions. So frustrating.....

Vicki

Vicki, Mark and Sadie 

Fulltime and having fun!

2016 Newmar Ventana LE 

2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 

My guess is when you see a new update for the app it will be fixed.

Denny 

Denny & Jami SKP#90175
Most Timing with Mac our Scottie, RIP Jasper our Westie
2013 F350 SC DRW 6.2 V8 4.30 Gears
2003 HH Premier 35FKTG Home Base Nebraska

On 5/5/2018 at 9:36 PM, D&J said:

My guess is when you see a new update for the app it will be fixed.

Denny 

Nope, I just received an update this morning and no change.

Everybody wanna hear the truth, but everybody tell a lie.  Everybody wanna go to Heaven, but nobody want to die.  Albert King

22 hours ago, chirakawa said:

Nope, I just received an update this morning and no change.

The update they have won't fix it, so I'm guessing it will have to be a new one. 

After I sent the tech a screen shot of my service page I haven't heard a word from them, so they either brushed me off or are working on it. I'm guessing they are working on it because they came see by my record I won't let it go, I've been giving them a bad time about changing my locals for a long time.

Denny 

Denny & Jami SKP#90175

I received a email from the dish tech today.

I apologize for not getting back with you at the beginning of the week. I have escalated this issue up to the Application Team for them to take a look at it. I have included your current MyDish app and Android build on your phone and tablet so they can try to replicate it. This way we can see if it is on our side or if there was a recent Android update that is causing an issue with the functionality of the application. While I do not have a resolution time window on the correct, I would be happy to move your locals for you so you don't have to keep calling in.

So it's being worked on.

Denny 

Denny & Jami SKP#90175

Archived