Daveh56

Can only read one page

Hello,

It appears I can only read one "page" cannot go to "next" page or "last" page.  Tried with firefox and chrome web browser. I don't use Internet Explorer EVER. So I am limited to reading only 25 posts plus all the replies max. 

Dave

Neither will work. It seems I only have this issue with Linux. I am at work now and everything works like it should on Windows 7. My home computer is running Ubuntu 17.10. 

I am having the very same issue. Have tried all of the major browsers. None of the paging options work. I can only see the first page of each topic. On Windows 10. Any ideas?

8 hours ago, rkohler663 said:

On Windows 10. Any ideas?

Been running Windows 10 on both my laptop and my tablet for quite some time now and have had no problems at all. You may want to try Daveh's answer.

7 hours ago, Daveh56 said:

Clearing my browser cache fixed the problem.

Figured out the problem. I had installed the DuckDuckGo search engine and it installed their “privacy essentials” add-on to Firefox.  I removed that and the proble was resolved. 

Same problem here. I kept duck-duck-go on chrome as I like the privacy feature but it interferes with attaching files to e-mails too.

Now I run 2 browsers, firefox and chrome depending on what I need to do and how secure I want my searches to be.

Chip