Andersen Hitches Owner caught defacing Corona Arch

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Daveh said:

Well anyone traveling that way could stop in and carve their initials in the Andersen lobby wall.

Or paint graffiti on his business or home outside wall.  I bet he would want to see you in jail.

2002 Beaver Marquis Emerald   C-12 Cat 505 HP

2014 Volvo 630 D-13 I Shift SOLD

2017 New Horizons SOLD

He was asked to stop by others present and he refused. Then he sent his sons to change the plates on their truck to cover up his crime. Not the sign of a man sorry. His wife is no better, and one of the girls started to carve as well - like "daddy" just taught her.

Dan - SKP club member

On 4/24/2018 at 8:01 AM, Dan Johnson said:

Or paint graffiti on his business or home outside wall.  I bet he would want to see you in jail.

And the system would charge and fine the perpetrators without all the self-styled vigilantes extracting their private revenge on those associated with the perpetrators.   The system defines the severity of the crime and defines punishment.  Vigilantes do not have the right to heap their punishments on top.

16 minutes ago, DuffMan said:

And the system would charge and fine the perpetrators without all the self-styled vigilantes extracting their private revenge on those associated with the perpetrators.   The system defines the severity of the crime and defines punishment.  Vigilantes do not have the right to heap their punishments on top.

Couldn't I just ask a child to change my license plates and drive away?

Dave and Lana Hasper

8 hours ago, Kirk Wood said:

Are you saying that I have lost my right to choose who I do business or spend money with? 🤔

No - What I am saying is that the tone of this discussion has been more like a lynch mob with the avowed intent of putting Anderson out of business.

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, Pappy Yokum said:

.if he was  *NOT*  caught (and fined) for his actions, would he be feeling any remorse now?

If we believe his version, he didn't know any better but has now been educated. 🙄

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

i still vote with your pocket book.

at a min should have been a felony two counts. defacing public lands/property. ( he was set up to hide his actions). and two-three counts of training his childern to commit a feloney  ( not sure of the law here).

it should be a felony to deface lands held in public trusts.

he got of way to easly in the  court.  now time for the public at large to remember him and his actions.

I do not have a Anderson Hitch and have no plan to purchase one. What he and many others did   was wrong. What he did is his problem and will not interfere in any way  in what we chose  to do.

Edited by richfaa

Helen and I are long timers ..08 F-350 Ford,LB,CC,6.4L,4X4, Dually,4:10 diff dragging around a 2013 Montana 3402 Big Sky

SKP 100137. North Ridgeville, Ohio in the summer, sort of and where ever it is warm in the winter.

• 2 years later...
On 8/27/2018 at 2:09 PM, richfaa said:

I do not have a Anderson Hitch and have no plan to purchase one. What he and many others did   was wrong. What he did is his problem and will not interfere in any way  in what we chose  to do.

What he did affects everyone. - -  It is *everyone's* problem !!

Whether it interferes with what *you* do - or don't do - is *your* prerogative.

On 10/6/2020 at 10:59 AM, bigjim said:

not the first time and won't be the last.🤪

Unfortunately that's correct !! -   Not the same "putz" -  -  but same subject on RV Net......

*Current* thread:  "The Trashing Of Our Public Lands" - - (link) -

http://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/30150223.cfm

Edited by Pappy Yokum

On 4/5/2018 at 7:21 PM, Kirk W said:

"And we should all join forces to do our best to put that company out of business!"

and the family, all the employees, distributors etc. They are just as guilty!  or am I (we) being sanctimonious?

24 minutes ago, Friz said:

and the family, all the employees, distributors etc. They are just as guilty!  or am I (we) being sanctimonious?

Adding more to a quote from someone else is forbidden. You need to read the guidelines for these forums. 

Edited by Kirk W

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

• 3 months later...
On 10/9/2020 at 9:18 AM, Kirk W said:

Adding more to a quote from someone else is forbidden. You need to read the guidelines for these forums. 

Just got around to reading the Weekend Moderators. Pretty sorry. Possibly reading comprehension is not your forte. I am sorry but I need to do nothing as directed by you. You failed to defend or explain your, what I find, uninformed comment "let's run him out of business" It was a bad idea. No compassion for the employees.  Still is and remains short sighted self righteousness. Instead of defending or explaining your comment you chose instead to attempt to discredit me on very dubious and obscure grounds unrelated to your point - let's run him out of business! Almost 4 months since your last. I am pretty sure why I have not read it before. I believe I have had my fill of Weekend Moderators. Happy trails!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, packnrat said:

back to the facts. as of today, what has happened to this very poor example of a man?

Basically, SFA. Read it here.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

What is super interesting to me is the methods early graffiti people used to have their markings on stones (petroglyphs) last so long. 

I was watching on of those ancient Mediterranean history programs - there were some 2000yr old Roman inscriptions along a road that were deciphered by experts for their great historical significance that turned out to be graffiti. 

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever.