Is the Lighning Keeping You Awake

We are at Escapees in Livingston.  I slept right through it.  I'm sure my DW woke up a lot.  We did discover a leak above the passenger seat with all of the rain.  This discovery took place after we got back from our day trip.  No telling how long it had been leaking before discovery.  Hello dry weather and dicor.

2019 Jayco 5th Wheel 28.5RSTS  2017 Ford F250 Super Duty 6.2L

I just checked the RVillage.com map and only 20 members of the Escapees group are at Rainbow Plantation out of 4160 people in the group.  I suspect most SKPs who are not on RVillage are also not there.  I know many SKPs who have never been to Livingston and many have not been to Texas at all.

We caught the edge of the storms in Midland TX, where we hunkered down before moving here to Van Horn TX.

2004 40' Newmar Dutch Star DP towing an AWD 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, Fulltimer July 2003 to October 2018, Parttimer now.
Travels through much of 2013 - http://www.sacnoth.com - Bill, Diane and Evita (the cat)

6 hours ago, Aggie79-82a said:

We are at Escapees in Livingston.  I slept right through it.  I'm sure my DW woke up a lot.  We did discover a leak above the passenger seat with all of the rain.  This discovery took place after we got back from our day trip.  No telling how long it had been leaking before discovery.  Hello dry weather and dicor.

Hey Aggie, saw you mentioned Dicor.    Ever tried Eternabond?    We are hard core Eternabond fans now :)   Just saying in case you'd not considered it.   Seems to last for years compared to Dicor having to redo every year or so it felt.

It was an impressive storm. We were in Goliad and the severe weather alarm went off once and a couple of close hits sat me up in bed. Other than that my worries were leakages in the driving rain. 

BTW I have bookmarked that website/app. Very nice tool!

SignatureNewest.jpg.a1bc8322b0862056fd28e25d5b1458db.jpg

Archived