Video: prime boondocking near Salt Lake City/Park City, Utah

Grand Adventure

If you're going to travel to the Salt Lake City/Park City area, one of our favorite go-to spots is the whole Heber Mountain/Duchesne Ridge area of Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest, a spectacular 100,000-acre boondocking paradise. My latest video explores this wonderful area for those looking for prime camping near Salt Lake City.

Marc Guido
Cottonwood Heights, UT
YouTube.com/GrandAdventure | GrandAdventure.tv
2016 Evo by Forest River T2050 (26')
2014 Toyota Tundra SR 4x4 Extended Cab long bed 5.7L V8

47 minutes ago, Cat Lady said:

Another great video, Marc.  

I recently bought a class C FR Sunseeker 2250S.  Just got the Renogy 100 watt solar suitcase.  Do you think I could go in the same places as you and your truck/camper?

Most times yes, and definitely this spot. Some places we go sometimes do require high clearance. However, I always mention that when that's the case.

Marc Guido
Cottonwood Heights, UT
YouTube.com/GrandAdventure | GrandAdventure.tv
2016 Evo by Forest River T2050 (26')
2014 Toyota Tundra SR 4x4 Extended Cab long bed 5.7L V8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/28/2018 at 7:07 AM, Grand Adventure said:

If you're going to travel to the Salt Lake City/Park City area, one of our favorite go-to spots is the whole Heber Mountain/Duchesne Ridge area of Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest, a spectacular 100,000-acre boondocking paradise. My latest video explores this wonderful area for those looking for prime camping near Salt Lake City.

Thank you for posting this.  We just joined and are looking for boondocking spots like this! 

• F250 Turbo Diesel 4x4 Tow Vehicle
  • 2018 Grand Design 220RK Fifth Wheel
  • 1200 Watts of solar and 400ah of Lithium

file-4.SIG.jpg

Archived