Selling our 2017 Volvo 42T780, D13 Engine, I-Shift Transmission, Factory Singled. Registered in Alaska as a Motorhome and stored inside when not in use. 33K (33,000) miles, AliArc Bumper, Herrin Bed, and ET Hitch. Buy here in Alaska and you can drive it home. $160,000.00 or OBO

We are the original owners, ordering this Volvo. This vehicle has never been used Commercially.

Seperately we will be selling our 2015 SMART Car and 2017 DRV Houston w/Solar System. If interested in a package deal for everything we can negotiate a final price.

post-30881-0-50293000-1463885597_thumb.jpgpost-30881-0-04838400-1463885581_thumb.jpg

Edited by Larry&Donna-AK

I have seen this truck in person and it is very nice.  If I were in the market, I would take a hard look at it.  It is a turn key, basically brand new truck.  It will make someone a very mice RV hauler.  I wish you luck in the sale.

I have seen and ridden in Larry’s Truck also. It is pristine and not even broken in. The bed is fantastic. A great deal!

Life has changes for all if us, Cheryl and I hope to meet up with you again in the future.

1 hour ago, heavyduty said:

Larry does truck bed have pass through ramp storage. And is the color a light blue or silver

There are identical doors on each side of the Bed, driver's side stores the ramps...passenger side is access for the Warn Winch and upright/pulley combination.

The color is Volvo "Bright Silver Metallic"

Also, the running lights are aftermarket, I like the look better than factory, and forgot to add there is factory warranty still active on the drive train and I possibly the air system. I'm making phone calls to confirm this information and will update as soon as I receive the reply.

2 hours ago, Larry&Donna-AK said:

There are identical doors on each side of the Bed, driver's side stores the ramps...passenger side is access for the Warn Winch and upright/pulley combination.

The color is Volvo "Bright Silver Metallic"

Also, the running lights are aftermarket, I like the look better than factory, and forgot to add there is factory warranty still active on the drive train and I possibly the air system. I'm making phone calls to confirm this information and will update as soon as I receive the reply.

Can you access the ramps from both sides of the truck or just the driver side. Also is there 2 or 3 ramps. Do you have a link to more pictures or could you email some at wilsonsreadymix@msn.com

18 hours ago, heavyduty said:

Can you access the ramps from both sides of the truck or just the driver side. Also is there 2 or 3 ramps. Do you have a link to more pictures or could you email some at wilsonsreadymix@msn.com

There are 2 Ramps. The Ramps are only accessible from the Drivers Side. 

4 hours ago, Yogi and Boo-Boo said:

What do you have for a rear end in the truck?

The rear axle is rated at 23,000 lbs with a ratio of 2.67.

The Front axle is rated 13,500lbs

The Truck GVW IS 33,500 lbs with disc brakes, front & back

Thanks for inquiring. 

Edited by Larry&Donna-AK
Misspelling