Rover

Trojan T-105 Batteries For Sale

We had solar installed this past fall and purchased a large battery bank of Trojan T-105 (225 ah) 6V batteries. They have worked well but we plan to do even more extensive boondocking this year and have decided to make the switch to lithium.

So we have 8 (eight) T-105 batteries with a lot of good life left in them.

Four of them were purchased in August and are dated 2017 and the other four were purchased the year before and dated 2016. We are asking $100 each and if you purchase at least four, we will include a battery watering system (wasn’t cheap itself).

We are attending 3 upcoming rallies in May if you are by chance attending or close or along the travel path, we could meet for delivery. 1) Key Lime Rally in Gulf Shores AL 2) RVILLAGE Rally Elkhart IN. 3) Escapees Rally Sedalia MO. Right now we are in Indiana (near Illinois border) for next few weeks.

You can PM me or email me vlshorter at gmail.com

Thanks- Vicki 

John,

Great talking with you! Think we are all set up. Look forward to meeting you next month.

We still have the 4 batteries from 2016. Has many good years still left in them!!

Vicki