Pete at the Coyote Valley RV Resort

Roger & Margaret

Friends of ours are staying at the Coyote Valley RV Resort just South of us in Morgan Hill, CA.  I was there earlier today, and saw this Pete.  No one was around, no I didn't want to knock, but I was wondering if it's someone here.  If so, I'd love to talk to you about your HDT.

Roger and my wonderful wife Margaret
2016 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW
2017 Luxe 39fb 5th Wheel
Pioneer Camping Club
Wagon Masters

IMHO, dark siders that aren't more than happy to talk to you about their rigs are kinda like unicorns. Everyone knows they exist but I've never seen one and don't know anyone who has. 

Go knock (not while being fed and watered of course)... or leave a note with your number and mention you're a SKP.

Good advise Yarome,

I was in a hurry to get to an appointment, so I didn't take the time to write a note.  I'll see if I can get by there tomorrow, and if he's not on this forum, I'll let him know about it.

BTW, I thought I saw a unicorn standing next to that Pete... I should have taken a picture of it. :lol:

Roger and my wonderful wife Margaret
2016 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW
2017 Luxe 39fb 5th Wheel
Pioneer Camping Club
Wagon Masters

On 3/17/2018 at 8:44 PM, Roger & Margaret said:

BTW, I thought I saw a unicorn standing next to that Pete... I should have taken a picture of it. :lol:

Well... ya know the old saying... "If it isn't worth the time to photoshop a picture of it, it never happened." :D:lol:

Archived