I am thinking of buying a 2008 Itaska Navion and I’m wondering if anyone has had experience with this motorhome. It has a Dodge sprinter Mercedes chassis and I’m wondering about the reliability of these and also any issues that people may have had in the past. Any information you could give me this morning would be very greatly appreciated. Thank you, Maggie

Maggie Blair

We once owned a 2008 Winnebago View which is the twin of the Navion. Two of us lived full time in it for a year  and a half and selling it was a mistake. I would buy another without any hesitation. They are good, reliable machines.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

We have neighbors who have the Winnebago View in a 2012 model and bought it new. They have been very happy with it. As with any RV that is now 10 years old, you need to have it checked out by a professional both mechanically and RV wise because even the best-built RV can become bad if mistreated and not properly maintained. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

20 hours ago, Kirk Wood said:

As with any RV that is now 10 years old, you need to have it checked out by a professional both mechanically and RV wise because even the best-built RV can become bad if mistreated and not properly maintained. 

True. It helps if you can get maintenance records from the seller.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Archived