Truck Fuel Stops On US45

FL-JOE

Later this spring our travels will take us north from the Mobile area on US45.  We will be on US45 from there us through Mississippi and into Tennessee (Savanna TN).  My apps aren't showing any truck stops for getting diesel for about 350 miles or more of that route.  Anyone pull that way before or know of any?

Joe & Cindy

Newmar 4369 Ventana

Pulling 24' enclosed (Mini Cooper, Harley, 2 Kayaks)

There are fuel stops all along this route, generally at or near major towns and intersections with major roads. The blue truck stop guide available at any truck stop will show most of them, or the Trucker Path app also works well. Jay

I'm not sure if the book we use is the same one mentioned previously but we use the Pocket Truck Stop Guide.  It lists all Interstate and major US Highway stops.  I followed it all the way up US 45 from Mobile, thru Mississippi and into Tennessee.  No problems finding diesel along the way.

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:43 AM, Mr. Camper said:

I'm not sure if the book we use is the same one mentioned previously but we use the Pocket Truck Stop Guide.  It lists all Interstate and major US Highway stops.  I followed it all the way up US 45 from Mobile, thru Mississippi and into Tennessee.  No problems finding diesel along the way.

I stopped and fueled yesterday at a Pilot in Punta Gorda.  Asked for a "blue truck stop guide" book and the manager looked at me like I had two heads!  Said he had never heard of that one.  He showed me where all of there books and forms were and no such animal.  The next truck stop we are in I will try again but ask about the "Pocket Truck Stop Guide" instead.

Joe & Cindy

Newmar 4369 Ventana

Pulling 24' enclosed (Mini Cooper, Harley, 2 Kayaks)

Archived