technoholic

ForSale 2006 NuWa Hitchhiker DA Luxury Suite

2006 NuWa Discover America Luxury Suite fifth wheel model 32LKTG which means L kitchen triple glide. Trailer is in very nice condition. Has been garaged for the past five years. Can currently be seen at the SKP park in Benson, AZ lot 703. New wheels and tires, disc brakes, built in surge protector, antennae booster LCD Samsung TV and more. Tow vehicle also available, 2011 GMC Denali 3500HD. Only 60K miles. Has an aftermarket oversize fuel tank and a Retrax Pro aluminum roll up bed cover, an $1800.00 option. Also a Superglide automatic sliding hitch and spray in bedliner. Asking $18K for the Hitchhiker and $39K for the truck. I cannot sell the truck before the trailer sells. Come May, everything will be garaged at our home in Queen Creek, AZ.

Rich

MaidenVoyage 3.jpg

Kitchen2.jpg

Edited by technoholic
correction and additional info

Sure thing. I had a WEB site setup but my ISP decided not to provide that service any longer. The forum has some tight restrictions on file sizes and so is not a good option. I would be happy to email to you. If you would, please send me your email address. Thanks for the interest.

Found your email in your profile. Pictures being sent.

Rich

Edited by technoholic
additional info