Wi-fi Booster Multiple Connections

Alrighty then.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Maybe one of these are what was meant to be posted instead of a MAC.
iMac Pro, iMac, MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air

Probably not this MAC.

Or this House of MAC

I have used MAC addresses to be allowed to use routers/Hotspots or not.

And sometimes IDGAS. :)

Full Time since Oct. 1999
99 Discovery 34Q DP | ISB
Datastorm | VMSpc | Co-Pilot Live | Pressure Pro
2014 MKS Twin Turbo V6 365 HP Toad
369070033.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/11/2018 at 7:07 PM, docj said:

This is a widely repeated claim but very few of the people repeating it don't have any idea how complicated it would be to try to implement it.   I have yet to ever see anyone provide actual evidence of this having happened to them.  All the reports are of the kind where "my friend told me that is what the RV park told him."

Chromecast does NOT involve a transfer of information from your computer or phone to your TV.  That's how Miracasting works and Apple TV can work in that manner, but not Chromecast.  With Chromecast, your computer or phone "tells" your TV where to look on the internet for the video you want to watch.  The Chromecast device on the TV then initiates the connection to the video and streams it.  You may have thought you tested it but I suspect you really hadn't disconnected your WAN.  It simply doesn't work that way.

Just for you. Proof that you are WRONG!!! You actually couldn't be MORE wrong. YOU did not do enough research.  Miracast is a brand name, as is Chromecast. Casting from one local IP to another does NOT require internet. Watch and learn, wizard.

Archived