GM to bring back MDT’s

1 hour ago, GlennWest said:

I hope they do great. I just have no confidence in it. I looked hard at this market before I decided on the HDT.  A 5500 truck fitted to a hauler body, air hitch, air ride, approaching 100k. More money than I want to put in a truck. I only have roughly 32k in my HDT. 

Glenn  I have about 2/3 that and could have no trouble doubling my money. I only put around 1k a year pulling trailer but just enjoy going to car cruises and ice creme runs and joy rides. Fell in love with big truck around 1960 and finally got one now. KEWL

4 hours ago, beemergary said:

Glenn  I have about 2/3 that and could have no trouble doubling my money. I only put around 1k a year pulling trailer but just enjoy going to car cruises and ice creme runs and joy rides. Fell in love with big truck around 1960 and finally got one now. KEWL

That's with bed, hitch, couch, headlights, toolboxes. Gave 21k for truck

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

I just read some of the Work Truck show in Indianapolis and reports confirm GM is indeed producing a line of MDT’s. Lots of nice features but the big one for me and a deal killer is that they are detrating the DuraMax to 350/700. Back to the drawing board for me. Maybe a Big Boy Truck in my future.

Tim & Cheryl
2015 Mobile Suites 39 TKSB3
2009 Volvo 670 D13 I-Shift  “Walter”

Happily Living Somewhere In Nevada

649EF470-4F2A-4D47-8AB9-AFD3462E24F4.jpeg

Archived