Easter Weekend

SWharton

We like to be parked for at least a day before and after any major holiday. More than once we've had to do a bit of calling ahead, but we do that normally anyway. Specifically for Easter we want to be parked by Wednesday so that we can get to church on Maundy Thursday and Good Friday. For this year we're already parked and will be here until into April.

David Lininger, kb0zke
1993 Foretravel U300 40' (sold)
2022 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS

If you don’t have to right near El Paso and can continue west on I-10 Escapees has a park in Demming NM that almost always has a available space. Most all spaces are pull thru with full hook up and I believe they are only $25 a night. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

We have been there for pot lucks, meals, ice cream socials etc. Great group of people. Always stop at St. Clair's Winery and Irma's for a meal.

We normally don't unhitch when we are in travel mode but always at Deming. Sometimes we go across the border to the Pink Restaurant.

10 hours ago, SWharton said:

We always stay at the Escapees Park in Deming, great park. Good place to catch up on things after some travel time.

I have also stayed there many times. It's the right distance from other stops for me and so easy to park there. Many of my friends recommend the Adobe Deli but I didn't learn about it in time to go there before I stopped traveling. There's also a Walmart but depending on your GPS updates it might not be where it says; just head on north a bit to find it.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Archived