Motorcycle loader

DJohns

I am looking into loading my Harley ultra onto the bed of my Volvo.  I have seen several brands on the web. I have kind of decided on a cable loading system as apposed to the drive on ramp system. I like the mountain master loader but can not find anyone that uses this brand. Any comments or recommendations!

2002 Beaver Marquis Emerald   C-12 Cat 505 HP

2014 Volvo 630 D-13 I Shift SOLD

2017 New Horizons SOLD

http://www.mountainmaster.net/motorcycleloadingsystem.html

Is this the one you are considering?

I wouldn't see the need for the added expense of an aluminum unit.  The weight savings won't mean much on an HDT.

Av8r3400
2012 Volvo VNL 730 D13 iShift & 2021 Grand Design Momentum 397TH

TEq81qV.jpg

I'd rather die trying to live - Than live trying not to die.   -Leonard Perry

The previous owner of my truck installed the Blue Ox Motorcycle Loader on my truck.  This thing is a BEAST!  

Mine doesn't look very pretty after being exposed to the elements though. I would entertain selling it since I don't own a motorcycle...if you are interested in a little project I bet it would cleanup pretty nicely.

Here is the Blue Ox on my truck with the ramps stowed up on the deck.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ilZF6NBXsG0wmTGi2

2007 Volvo VNL670, Singled, Air ride hitch

I have a Rampage on my Freightliner FLD120, it loads my Road Glide effortlessly. They make them in two lengths, I need the longer unit because of the frame height but I found a new one on eBay for a good price. The only negative is it is just about 105” long, but Smarts are over length as well and don’t seem to be an issue. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  I’ll upload some photos when I get to a pc so I can resize them.

2 hours ago, Scottiedot said:

I’ll upload some photos when I get to a pc so I can resize them.

No need to resize if you use this to get a link to post here.

http://photoposting.is-great.net/?i=3

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

3 hours ago, chooseopen said:

The previous owner of my truck installed the Blue Ox Motorcycle Loader on my truck.  This thing is a BEAST!  

Mine doesn't look very pretty after being exposed to the elements though. I would entertain selling it since I don't own a motorcycle...if you are interested in a little project I bet it would cleanup pretty nicely.

Here is the Blue Ox on my truck with the ramps stowed up on the deck.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ilZF6NBXsG0wmTGi2

I wish you were a little closer to the West Coast.  I’d be happy to take on the “little project”.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

Thanks for the replies. I am looking at the MM brand because they have a deck to drive the bike on which keeps the incline not so severe as the top of my bed is 50 inches. The rampage says 39 inch height and just looks like when the bike starts to go horizontal there is some serious pull when pulling a 800 pound bike.  Has anyone ever seen or had a MM brand loader?

2002 Beaver Marquis Emerald   C-12 Cat 505 HP

2014 Volvo 630 D-13 I Shift SOLD

2017 New Horizons SOLD

Archived