New Horizon Majestic 37 RLTSS that has been fully updated by my wife and I.  We had just purchased the rv and brought it up to 2018 standards and gave it our own personal custom touch to make it feel more like home.  Those who know about New Horizons know they are built like tanks.  They have and I-beam frame with a box beam attached to the bottom of the the I-beam to give torsional stability to the I-beam which is superior for it's spanning strength.  We removed the carpet and installed java hickory vinyl planking which comes with a lifetime warranty in a residential setting.  The cabinets were refinished in an Ultra Pure White semi gloss finished with all new brushed bronze hardware.  Walls were refinished in a Pure white semi gloss.  The dark wood floor pattern with the white gives a fantastic contrast and creates a much more inviting setting appearing both more spacious and warm comfortable.  Bedroom has queen size Tempurpedic mattress, large cedar closet with two full size sliding mirrors, plenty of storage, built in cedar hamper, bed tilts up for more storage, really amazing cabinetry. The bedroom has more storage than my bedroom in my house. Full bathroom with vanity and brushed bronze lavatory faucet.  Separate water closet from vanity and shower which is ideal.  Full sized neo-angle shower with glass sliding doors and single handle shower valve.  Kitchen is fully equipped with a brand new convection/microwave, Electric cook top, full size residential refrigerator.  Electric/propane water heater.  Unit has two propane furnaces controlling two zones from one Dometic thermostat.  The unit has three roof top fans that can pull air in or push air out and also have rain covers which is a nice feature. There are plenty of windows and a huge amount of natural light fills the rooms, when it gets dark there is recessed lighting every imaginable spot and all independently controlled for optimal lighting during all conditions.  

Our reason for selling is simply that we after spending a great deal of time updating our coach realized we would like to get a Coach.  We just had our first child and found there our circumstance that we hadn't foreseen prior to our little bundle of joy and logistically as a family a motor coach will work better for us.  The end result is a New Horizon that has been completely gone through and updated and the kicker is we have never spent a night in it.  It was a fun project and thoroughly enjoyed it and know that a family or couple will have a great time in this New Horizon.

I will get pictures up stat~

My strong suggestion is to create an external album with pictures and link to it. A minimum of 100 pictures and/or video will make a HUGE difference in your time-to-sell. Also, detail on changes is important. As is listing details on the infrastructure that exists originally, or that you might have added. Without the above, your sale will linger unless you just luck out.  Good luck, and if I can help in any way let men know.

Dropped price to 49,000.00!!  Much lower than NADA.  Leaving Friday to pick up my new to me Prevost that's why I am selling it so cheap.  Paying $100.00 month rent to store it because neighbors were getting irate and blogging about it (boring lives I guess).

732 804 4371

On 3/29/2018 at 6:52 AM, WeBeFulltimers said:

That sure is a lot of white!

Yeah, I've tried to talk my wife into buying this one but she is totally put off by all the pure white.  I don't mind the look and the 5th looks like it's in excellent condition!

Edit:  Does it have washer/dryer connections?  How many AC units and are they ducted?

Edited by oldbutspry

On 3/27/2018 at 1:27 PM, lockmup68 said:

looking at interior pics you would think it is a Teton. 

It sure looks like my Teton except for color. Ours is light oak.

Hello fellow forum members!  Does anyone know what setting I need to change so that I will be notified when there is activity on my listing thread?  So I am starting to get the idea that my white interior is less then desirable...... :-/  Well here's the scoop... I took the carpet out because it was this ugly boring off white and put in this dark java hickory vinyl planking.  The dark wood made the cabinets appear to have more red tones to them which for me was undesirable.  So I took all the doors off the cabinets, sprayed the doors with about five coats of acrylyd paint through an Earlex LPHV spray gun and preceded to paint the cabinets.  The white I think made the interior space seem bigger but that's subjective.  I am actually a HVACR/Plumbing contractor so I occasionally get to see some customs homes and noticed they used a great deal of white cabinetry, white marble tops, wainscoting etc. I figured it was the up and co ming.  Granted I am located in a coastal town in central Jersey so I am sure te style is different in Junction City Ks as is Newport Ca or Yuma Az .  The wainscoting on the wall with the trim I added as well.   There are no hookups for washer dryer but there is a space and could be added pretty easily.  The LP range/oven is going back in no more glass cooktop. 

As for the Prevost, well the deal fell through on the  coach I put a deposit on,  front A/C didn't work,  big dent in rear door and air bags needed to be replaced $$.  I found these things out upon arrival of a 1200 mile car ride but that's just how it is you know.   The search continues... I can tell you one thing, the vintage of Prevosts I am looking at have the gaudiest interiors I have ever seen.  I am talking all gold, all pink, purples, floral everything, glossy white (you guys would probably think I would love that) Formica  and mirrors.  So basically if any buddy decides to jump ship and look to buy a Prevost from 1995-99 be prepared for Miami Vice - Scarface like you wouldn't believe!

Back to the New Horizon, it's still for sale and I reduced the price to $42,000.  I am paying storage now so it's costing me money now.  If it doesn't sell by Mothers Day I am giving it to my mother for mothers day,  she loves the interior!

On 4/5/2018 at 3:10 PM, Lou Schneider said:

Are you going to spray paint the inside of the Prevost white, too?

No need to Lou,  all the Prevosts I am looking at are from the 90's with a Scarface theme, I actually asked the one salesman if the coach on consignment came with a mirror and straw.  He didn't get the joke....

aDh0jvkl.jpg

click on the following box.  That's the only way I know to check.  

About the white interior, maybe I'm the only nutcase who likes white, but you might notice your responses are generational, meaning us older folks want natural wood trim and lots of it, while the younger crowd might like white?  Just a guess.  

Add some fluorescent colors to attract the millennials maybe?   😉😉

I like the white. Danielle does not. SO it is a mixed bag. It is easy enough to repaint to a less intense color. Nice rig.

3 hours ago, Mark Gannon said:

No Reserve kids!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/273258332647?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Bad link

found it, https://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-New-Horizons-Majestic-37-RLTSS/273258332647?hash=item3f9f7741e7:g:iu0AAOSwKwBbFJPX

Edited by rynosback