Unwanted chromium toolbar and browser

Pieere

Pieere and others. When you need any toolbar removed they are in add/remove programs in 7, and programs and features in 10. Just highlight it and click remove at the top to uninstall them. Always have a look there to see if any new programs have been installed that you did not install yourself. Always look at the dates as just because you don't know what it is, if the date is the last Windows update date or the purchase date then it is OK.

In the most recent version of Windows 10 here is how to uninstall programs and apps:

1. On the Start Windows logo Start button menu, select Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon.

2. Select Apps.

3. Select the top item if not already in Apps and features

4. Select the program (left click on it), a box pops up under it with the choices to "Modify" or "Uninstall," then select Uninstall. Some apps built into Windows can't be uninstalled.

5. Follow the instructions on the screen.

Or click on start and just start typing "Control panel." There is no dialog box, just type after you click on the start button and it automatically searches, when control panel shows, click on it.

I prefer things arranged with more choices so when control panel opens up, on the top right is a drop down dialog arrow marked "View by:" Click on it and select large icons. That is the menu I prefer and can use faster. Since I use Control panel a lot, I then click the minus sign at the top to minimize it to the icon on the task bar at the bottom. I then left click on that icon and select "Pin to taskbar", and then when I maximize it and close it the icon stays at the bottom on the taskbar and I can just single click it there to bring it up again. I also have my other most used programs "Pinned" to the taskbar to keep them handy.

Then click on "Programs and features" then click on the program you want to remove. Uninstall appears at the top, click on it and follow the prompts.

THat should make uninstalling a lot easier next time.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

I use the FREE Revo uninstaller to remove programs in my W10.
It works good.

OH!! Forgot FREE  CCleaner will get some of those trackers Malwarebytes miss.

I just ran Malwarebytes and got 1 then ran CCleaner and it found 34

Full Time since Oct. 1999
99 Discovery 34Q DP | ISB
Datastorm | VMSpc | Co-Pilot Live | Pressure Pro
2014 MKS Twin Turbo V6 365 HP Toad
369070033.jpg

Biker I check with CCleaner free as well as having Malwarebytes Premium and Windows Defender, both running real time on all my systems but the Amazon tablets and devices.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Archived