Anyone near Covington, TN?

Exile

I found a truck that appears to meet my requirements in Covington, TN.

The salesman was the opposite of helpful.  Would not even provide a list of what their mechanics do to check over the trucks.  

Is anyone in that neck of the woods?

98 379 with 12.7 DD

LG Dodge w/5.9 CTD

Chrome habit I’m trying to kick.

Yeah, he said they have 1800 trucks, so i don’t imagine he is the only guy there.  

And from his attitude, i doubt if he makes salesman of the month any time soon.

flat top cxu613 macks are thin on the ground, so i will call them again, and hope to not lose the salesman lottery.

98 379 with 12.7 DD

LG Dodge w/5.9 CTD

4 hours ago, Exile said:

I found a truck that appears to meet my requirements in Covington, TN.

The salesman was the opposite of helpful.  Would not even provide a list of what their mechanics do to check over the trucks.  

Is anyone in that neck of the woods?

Sorry Exile, I would be happy to help but I live in East TN about 300 miles from Covington.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

You may be referring to DB Trucks. [Real name not used]. Yes there salesmen will not answer many questions. I personally travel to his location to buy a mechanics service truck. Pictures were good, truck was totally a disaster. Long story short, don't waste your time. I know this Missouri redneck will not go back.

ppbajell.jpg

Volvo VNL / Missouri Titled RV

Ved12 425HP

Super 10 Spd

37ft KOA Fifth Wheel

Jeep Rubicon Toad

On 2/20/2018 at 8:25 PM, Showme said:

You may be referring to DB Trucks. [Real name not used]. Yes there salesmen will not answer many questions. I personally travel to his location to buy a mechanics service truck. Pictures were good, truck was totally a disaster. Long story short, don't waste your time. I know this Missouri redneck will not go back.

Yeah, that’s the place.  Only place i ever saw with a one star google review score.

He buys in bulk at auctions and sells to whoever will buy.

buying a used truck is like buying a horse.  Check it closely.  Might be ok, might not be.

from the reviews it was apparent some people did not even do a precheck before buying.

98 379 with 12.7 DD

LG Dodge w/5.9 CTD

Please Please Please. Don't walk away, Run wide open. Please pass go and don't stop. If his first name is Don. They have great looking trucks. Will get you down the road. Out the driveway and on Hwy 51. Then blow up, Spit the engine out, leave you crying.

But on a good note, I know of one good truck sold there. Guy bought it with a blown engine. and got a deal on a perfect truck. 99% of what he sells. Comes from Auctions and dealers. He buy's truck's a dealer can't fix right. Or he knows will make him cash.

Sad there's dealers like him. That rip people off everyday. And I hear he has bragged, about there's a Fool looking to pay him for Junk. And some even beg him to take there cash.

event.png

Archived