Alfa Leisure 1007

DanBree

We are looking at various RVs, and was wondering if anyone has experience with Alfa Leisure RVs.  We are considering a 2007 Alfa Leisure 1007 with a 350HP CAT engine. Thanks for any information you can share.

Dan & Bree

2010 Freightliner Cascadia 125, DD15, 455hp, UltraShift (Yetti, For Sale)

2015 Grand Design Reflection 308BHTS Travel Trailer (For Sale)

2 Yahoo Groups:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/alfaseeya/info

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/SeeYaDP/info

2 Facebooks private groups

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Alfatechsite/

There are still over 4000 Alfa MH on the road. We have a very large group of owners that maintain and teach about the Alfa. 

You mention this one "2007 Alfa Leisure 1007". With the CAT this sounds like either the SeeYa or the Founder. However I do not know what you mean by the "1007"? unless this is the floor plan. If you look inside the pantry door, there is a data sheet. Look for a 5 digit number beginning with a 7xxxx. This is the serial number, with this number you may be able to locate some of the history on the Yahoo Groups, HOWEVER YOU HAVE TO DO THE SEARCHING using the search feature.

Sometimes one of our members maybe able to inspect if they are close by. 

By the way, you will hear both positive and negative comments. Some people though just will bash anything they do not like.

Remember everything on the Alfa was and still is in used in other Rv's. Alfa was an OEM just like the other Rv manufactures.

Susan & Dale
DaGirls Rv 2008 Alfa Gold SoLong ISL 425 Cummins
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Tow / Roadmaster Setup
1600W@45Vdc Magnum Inv/Chg&Solar

880AmpHr
DaGirlsRv Blog

3 hours ago, Dale P said:

You mention this one "2007 Alfa Leisure 1007". With the CAT this sounds like either the SeeYa or the Founder. However I do not know what you mean by the "1007"? unless this is the floor plan.

Thank you for the information and the groups, I plan on reaching out to them for more information. The 1007 I referenced is the floor plan, and it is a See Ya with a CAT engine.

Dan & Bree

4 hours ago, Dale P said:

Sometimes one of our members maybe able to inspect if they are close by. 

If there is someone in the Dallas / Fort Worth area, please feel free to PM me. I'm going to be there in March to look over the one I am considering, if it is still available by then. But having another set of eyes would always be appreciated.

Dan & Bree

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2018 at 10:30 AM, DanBree said:

I'm going to be there in March to look over the one I am considering, if it is still available by then.

Unless you are a lot more expert than I, you should pay to have it professionally inspected before you pay any money. If you don't know of any RV inspection services then I suggest that you get a mobile RV tech to come and go over it for you and then take it to a diesel shop for that part. While a used RV can be a tremendous saving, they can also be a financial disaster. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Archived