Level-Mate Pro

ChuckD

I bought the LevelMatePro last April.  It is such a great idea.  You get to your new site, go to the app on your cell phone and see within inches how level your rig is,  MH or trailer.  Beautiful, right?  The first time I tried it I was so impressed and I loved it.  I knew exactly how much to raise each axle.  Now  I showed it to at least four other guys and I know they got one too.  The second time I tried it, the battery was dead.  Well, no problem, take out the four screws and replace the dead flat battery.  Then I was on concrete pads I knew were flat so I didn't use it.  The third time the battery was dead,  so was the next, and the next, and it was losing the beauty fast.  Saw on one of the RV articles on a guy that installed a switch, and wiped out his warranty.  Figuried it was time to contact the dealer.  I found out from them that the item was defective and if I had notified them before Oct of last year I could have gotten an "Upgrade" for only $95 more.  He was not happy that I called it defective.  The defect was the unit was the battery was on all the time the rig was moving.  The only time it went off was an hour (or whatever amount of time you set) after you stopped.   The "upgrade" was to fix the defect, if you wanted to pay the additional $95 for a new unit.

I will try something different.  There is a hook on the top of the unit in th RV so having one screw on the bottom wil hold it together.  I will take out the battery until I get to my next stop, then replace it when i get to my next site and try it that way.  I can't find the show or whatever they call them on youtube or I would try the switch.. 

Thought I would pass this on.:angry:.

2005 Jayco Greyhawk 30 ft
2007 Honda CR-V Toad
Pauline and I

Blog: www.RVtravelsofPauline.blogspot.com

Archived