'18 ECR Flea Market

alan0043

23 minutes ago, alan0043 said:

Hi Carl,

Are you talking about this Al ( myself ) or is there another Al. If you and Dave need some help I'll be more than glad to help and learn some more about hitches.

Al

Talking to you. When are you arriving?

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SuiteSuccess said:

Talking to you. When are you arriving?

Hi Carl,

P/M sent.           Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

I'll have 6 aluminum 16" rims. Includes 6 sets of chrome lug nuts and the chrome center caps. Came off of a 2014 XLR Thunderbolt trailer.  Like Alan said...Helluva deal.

If you have an interest, please let me know before March 11th so I can get them packed properly.

Send a PM if you're interested.

Paul - Toy Draggin

Paul & Paula + Daisy the amazing wiggle worm dog...

2001 Volvo 770 Autoshift, Singled, w/ Aluminum Bed - Toy Draggin

2013 395AMP XLR Thunderbolt Toy Hauler

2013 Smart Passion

2012 CanAm Spyder RT

2013 Harley Davidson Street Glide

Who, if anybody, is going to weigh rigs this year? I need to get the ole' Toy Draggin re-weighed.

Paul & Paula + Daisy the amazing wiggle worm dog...

2001 Volvo 770 Autoshift, Singled, w/ Aluminum Bed - Toy Draggin

2013 395AMP XLR Thunderbolt Toy Hauler

2013 Smart Passion

2012 CanAm Spyder RT

2013 Harley Davidson Street Glide

Hey David - We're currently in Perry, FL for a few weeks. We thought about you and Vicki and wondered were you were located.

We were in Perry, GA last week and are spending a little time in Northern Florida and plan to drive down and hit our last Baseball Stadium in Tampa for the Rays opening series against the Red Sox. Then we will be headed back up North of Atlanta just across the border in North Carolina (north of Nottely Lake) where we plan to do some motorcycle rides (and maybe catch a Braves game in the new stadium and of course get a Varsity Heavy Chili Cheese dog & Frosted Orange) before heading up to Deer Run (ECR). 

Susan & Trey Selman | email | HDT: '01 770 VED12 | 5er: '02 40' Travel Supreme RLTSOA | '16 Piaggio MP3 500 | '15 Smart Cabrio | Personal Blog | HHRV Resource Guide | HHRV Campgrounds | Recreation Vehicle Safety & Education Foundation |

On 3/21/2018 at 7:36 AM, dblr said:

Is Henry installing your new hitch at the rally? If so now I wish I was coming this year to watch SOMEONE else get a install done, I was starting to sweat when mine was done but all turned out for the good and it's been a great hitch, so glad I went with the ET.

We are going down to Henry's this weekend to install the hitch there. Ours should be a simple swap, just have to find an airline to tie into. This we we don't have to worry about onlookers!

2005 Freightliner Century S/T, Singled, Air ride ET Jr. hitch
2019 46'+ Dune Sport Man Cave custom 5th wheel toy hauler
Owner of the 1978 Custom Van "Star Dreamer" which might be seen at a local car show near you!

Check out http://www.hhrvresource.com/

for much more info on HDT's.

7 hours ago, Star Dreamer said:

We are going down to Henry's this weekend to install the hitch there. Ours should be a simple swap, just have to find an airline to tie into. This we we don't have to worry about onlookers!

Sounds great, have a safe trip and I totally understand about the onlookers or even the distractions. I am sure it will all go smoothly at Henry's as at the shop is a much better  equipped location to do it then at a rally.

2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

12 hours ago, Hewhoknowslittle said:

I might have a E-Z Floater by Hitchcrafter.com  hitch for sale, here is the web site.

Roger

Hi Roger,

Your link for the web site does not show up on my end. Just wanted to let you know.

Al

On 3/21/2018 at 2:55 PM, adept99 said:

I have a B&W Companion and a PulRite 18k with rails if anyone interested.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

On 3/28/2018 at 9:09 PM, Hewhoknowslittle said:

I might have a E-Z Floater by Hitchcrafter.com  hitch for sale, here is the web site.

Roger

Is that bolted to your truck bed ?? I did not see the mounts to put this on regular rails, although that was pictured on the website. If you are looking to sell it, we can talk at the rally.

Chris  :ph34r:.

Sandpiper 379 FLOK, Volvo 2012 730.

20180525_081811_resizednumber1.jpg

If anyone is interested please let me know so I can bring to the ECR..

Hydrostar electric to hydraulic disc brake master cylinder - 1 year old - working.

3,000 watt MSW inverter.  That is the base rating, surge is 6,000 watts.  Rarely used.

RV size front loading dishwasher.  Requires same space as an RV oven without cooktop.  Can also be set on a counter top.

These were removed from my RV that caught fire but these items were protected and not damaged by heat, water or smoke.  Guarantee all to work as designed.

Pricing about 50% below street price,  Negotiable.  Always interested in trades for whatever........

300.JPG.c2a50e50210ede7534c4c440c7f9aa80.JPG

Randy, Nancy and Oscar

"The Great White" - 2004 Volvo VNL670, D12, 10-speed, converted to single axle pulling a Keystone Cambridge 5th wheel, 40', 4 slides and about 19,000# with empty tanks.

ARS - WB4BZX, Electrical Engineer, Master Electrician, D.Ed., Professor Emeritus - Happily Retired!

Hi Everyone,

Is there any more stuff for sale or stuff needed ? One more week before the rally.

Al

Alan,

We will probably have some more stuff but won’t know for few more days. 

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Al (alan0043).  I would like those aluminum wheels.  I will have to leave the ECR early Wednesday morning so would not want to wait until the official flea time.

Chet

Chet & Deb
'01 Volvo 660 w/ Smart
'19 Forest River Columbus 320RS 5th wheel
2022 Chev 2500HD Long Bed
Retired CWO4, USN and federal service
Electronics Tech/Network Engineer/Welder/Machinist

Gonna probably have two hubs also with pressed in new Nevrlube bearings. For 17.5 inch drum brakes. If anyone interested will get exact part number.  Bearings are 50mm ordered direct from Dexter  

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Archived