Solar retailers in Las Vegas, south side

DuneElliot

I just added two more 100W solar panels to my roof and now need to get them hooked into the system...the problem: the wires don't reach.

I know Renogy sells the MC4 Solar Extension Cables that I need but they won't ship quickly enough as I am moving locations on Thursday. 

I am passing Las Vegas on the south side (on my way to Pahrump and Death Valley NP) and was hoping there would be a place to buy them in LV instead, and one that is hopefully not too difficult to get to from the interstate.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get these things?

2007 Keystone Springdale 245 FWRLL-S (modified)

2000 F-250 7.3L SRW

Cody and Kye, border collie extraordinaires

Latest departure date: 10/1/2017

Find us at www.nomadicpawprints.wordpress.com

Can't help with someone that carries them in that area. Some Walmarts and Home Depots are known to carry renogy products. I don't know what accessories though. Another option would be to purchase them through Amazon. There are other makers of MC4 wire cables/connectors than renogy that might save you some money as well. If you have Amazon prime they should arrive no later than Wednesday. If you "don't" have prime... you could always look up exactly what you need and ask someone with prime to have them shipped to you.

PM if you need.

Doesn't have to be Renogy brand...they just happen to be who I bought my panels and MC4 series/parallel connectors from...anywhere that carries MC4 extension cables would be fine. I've searched for solar retailers in Vegas but they are all geared to house set-ups and don't seem to sell components (at least not online)

I don't have Prime so that isn't an option and I don't know anyone who does.

2007 Keystone Springdale 245 FWRLL-S (modified)

2000 F-250 7.3L SRW

Cody and Kye, border collie extraordinaires

Latest departure date: 10/1/2017

Find us at www.nomadicpawprints.wordpress.com

Archived