Roadside Assistance

OWV

I just received an Escapee email announcing the new roadside assistance benefit they are going to offer.  My questions are, h

1. Has anyone done a side by side comparison of the various roadside assistance programs offered by Good Sam, FMCA, Coach Net and now Escapee?

2. Are there any major differences in the features offered by each?

3. What are everyone's experiences with customer service, response time, reimbursement, etc?

We currently have Coach Net and are pleased whenever we have had to use them, but as we have a new coach on order I want to do my due diligence before signing up for Coach Net again.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Regards,

OWV

Let me refer as much of this as possible to the thread that I seem to have started while you were typing this one. If possible we can share information and I will take the liberty of copying your post to the thread that I started.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Good Sam  will never get my business again / Hows that for a start ? All my fault I figured my two tires that were 6 yrs old and looked perfect would get me to AZ. WRONG I noticed in a rest area those 2 were running way to hot so following rest area I pulled in to check and as I walked around my 5er one was going flat right in front of me, So now I want 2 new tires in a rest area 5 miles or less from a tire shop, Now good ole Samual puts me in touch from a good ole boy on the east coast. He calls someone that has my tires but doesnt have keys to get in the shop, so he;s trying to get keys and 1hr later I call east coast and ask him if I am getting tires So he calls someone else and 3 hrs later I have tires.

Now I get a call from the 1st guy wanting to know where I am it seems our good ole boy forgot to tell him !! Then I get the bill $$964.for two tires installed in a rest area.

Jim Spence

2000 Dodge 3500 1 ton QC 4x4 dually 5.9 diesel LB

BD exhaust brake, 6 spd manual trans

34CKTS Cedar Creek 5er, Trail-Air hitch

Archived