Mobile Hotspots

Get the AT&T Connected car plan, I just verified with ATT this afternoon its still available.  They won't have the mobley in stock online for another couple of weeks but was told some of the stores have them in stock.   I used it non stop for our 5 month trip round the USA.  It worked everywhere but one place in New Hampshire or Vermont, we were so far off the beaten trail I am not even sure what state we were in.   $22 a month for unlimited data. 

-Bill

2006 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40QDP
Freightliner XCR, 400 hp Cummins
Toad 2014 Chevy Equinox (DWM)
Blog: http://cowlesmountain.com/Travels/

S&B San Diego

1 hour ago, bigbillsd said:

Get the AT&T Connected car plan, I just verified with ATT this afternoon its still available.  They won't have the mobley in stock online for another couple of weeks but was told some of the stores have them in stock.   I used it non stop for our 5 month trip round the USA.  It worked everywhere but one place in New Hampshire or Vermont, we were so far off the beaten trail I am not even sure what state we were in.   $22 a month for unlimited data. 

-Bill

Bill,

When I was looking to buy my Mobley no ATT stores had them.  99% or more of them did not even know about the Car Connected plan.  People have posted that they called and received the same confirmation as you did, but when they got it, they could not get the plan.  

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

16 hours ago, rynosback said:

Bill,

When I was looking to buy my Mobley no ATT stores had them.  99% or more of them did not even know about the Car Connected plan.  People have posted that they called and received the same confirmation as you did, but when they got it, they could not get the plan.  

I called the folks today at connected car.  The unlimited plan is still available, but not for the Mobley.  You must have a car with an embedded modem.  Like on-star or any of the other manufactures telemetry systems.   They still offer the Mobley but the plan is $10 for 2 GB or $25 for 10 GB,  not such a great deal anymore.   I guess the chat guy was going to get me the 2 GB plan.. what a joker..  Do any new coaches come with Telemetry systems? 

-Bill

2006 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40QDP
Freightliner XCR, 400 hp Cummins
Toad 2014 Chevy Equinox (DWM)
Blog: http://cowlesmountain.com/Travels/

S&B San Diego

Archived