Progressive bait and switch.

chief916

You may want to talk to Safeco Insurance. They appear to have good coverage and rates. They are a Liberty Insurance company,

Safe Travels!

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

• 3 weeks later...

Just went through almost same thing. I have had National Interstate for a number of years.. then they sent notice they are no longer writing personal paper. Now have National General/Good Sam insurance on our MDT/5 wheel/ and Santa Fe, more coverage and cheaper. Total for all vehicles was $2803, now $1916. No issue with truck.

Jim

On 1/13/2018 at 9:25 PM, StarDreamers.us said:

You may want to talk to Safeco Insurance. They appear to have good coverage and rates. They are a Liberty Insurance company,

Safe Travels!

I was with Liberty Ins for a couple of years.  They raised my premium two years in a row.  And I had no infractions or accidents.  So then I left them.

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

I use GEICO  for my bike.  seems to always be cheaper.  few yrs ago RV ins went thru roof with no claims. I started calling around every year for new quote. They all same just the names of the Companys have been changed. 

2000 Itasca Horizon DP (Got Total During Irma). 

Vice President of Charlotte County Defenders LE MC

http://charlotte.defenderslemc.com/

17 hours ago, wildmandmc said:

I use GEICO  for my bike.  seems to always be cheaper.  few yrs ago RV ins went thru roof with no claims. I started calling around every year for new quote. They all same just the names of the Companys have been changed. 

No they are not all the same one.  In your thinking there is just one insurance company that insures the world.  

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

• 1 month later...

You REALLY got to shop around and keep track from what you paid last year. You may make payments and it goes up a but but in a yrs. time really goes up. Had AAA for 28 yrs. no more-Allstate (NEVER AGAIN) Had to drop Progressive on cars and truck but have it on Harley (So Far) My HDT Peterbilt is now with State Farm for declared value. All my old cars with Haggerty. Got to keep and eye on your House Insurance also.

Archived