2018 West Coast Rally

Chad Heiser

I have finalized the rally schedule.  Here is a link to it.  Take a look and let me know if you have any feedback.  I am also ready to start taking T-Shirt Orders.  They will basically be the Sapphire blue shirts I posted above.  The graphics have been cleaned up a little to allow them to print on the shirt better.

Here is the latest version of the graphics:

JV7YfS5l.jpg

You can post here if you want a shirt, but I will also send out individual emails to everyone who has confirmed their attendance with me as well.  I want to make sure I get the correct shirts ordered.  If you do not receive an email from me, then I don't have you down as a confirmed attendee.  The T-shirts will be $20.00 each.  If we get enough ordered, I may be able to get that price down some.  Please let me know by Friday May 18th if you would like a shirt (quantity and size) so I can get the order in in time to have them for the rally.  I will collect your money at the rally.

Let me know if you have any questions.  See you in June.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howdy Chad,

Sounds like you have a very good and informative rally laid out, it also looks like you have set a task for yourself in conducting all those classes, do you have a couple of clones stashed in your trailer to lend a hand? 😀

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

9 minutes ago, mr. cob said:

Howdy Chad,

Sounds like you have a very good and informative rally laid out, it also looks like you have set a task for yourself in conducting all those classes, do you have a couple of clones stashed in your trailer to lend a hand? 😀

Dave

It all just fun time for me.  I enjoy all that stuff so it isn't really "work."  I am happy to have some new presenters this year and am looking forward to seeing what they have to offer.

2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)

event.png    

2 minutes ago, noteven said:

Mr cob - you and I won’t be stashed in Chad’s trailer..?...Ohhh! You typed clones not clowns 

Howdy noteven,

Well if Chad brings his badge with him, if we clown around to much we may end up chained in the back of his trailer.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

4 hours ago, mr. cob said:

Howdy noteven,

Well if Chad brings his badge with him, if we clown around to much we may end up chained in the back of his trailer.

Dave

I’m WAY out of my jurisdiction in Idaho.  What happens on vacation, stays on vacation. Besides, I don’t have a garage in back of my trailer to put you guys. ;)

event.png    

Well we put down a deposit on a new Toyhauler that is in Montana.  We are working to set it up to where we will pick up the new trailer in the early part of the week that the rally starts.  We should know by the end of the week if it is going to happen.

John

Southern Nevada

2008 Volvo 780, D13, I-Shift

2017 Keystone Fuzion 420 Toyhauler 

2017 Can-Am Maverick X3-RS

ALAKAZARCACODEFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMAMNMS
event.png

1 minute ago, VegasFlyer said:

Well we put down a deposit on a new Toyhauler that is in Montana.  We are working to set it up to where we will pick up the new trailer in the early part of the week that the rally starts.  We should know by the end of the week if it is going to happen.

Excellent.  I hope it works out.

event.png    

I just wanted to post an update about the rally.  I just got off the phone with Ambassador RV Resort and we have 18 of the 20 sites blocked off for the rally reserved so far.  Ambassador still has additional sites available, so if you are thinking about coming give them a call and get a reservation and let me know so I can add you to my list.  We have approximately 50 rally attendees scheduled to be there (including some kids and grand kids).  This is looking to be our biggest rally yet and I am really looking forward to it.

Remember, if you want T-shirts let me know the quantity and size you would like by Friday May 18th. 

I sent an email to all who have officially committed to attending.  If you didn't get an email from me, then I don't have you on my list.  

Finally, remember that we need to know who wants to participate in the art activity ahead of time.  So far we haven't had much response.  If there is not enough interest then we will need to make other arrangements.  Either post here or contact me directly if you would like to participate (there is a separate fee of $20.00 to cover the supplies and the instructor's time).

See you in June.

event.png    

1 hour ago, Chad Heiser said:

Finally, remember that we need to know who wants to participate in the art activity ahead of time.  So far we haven't had much response.  If there is not enough interest then we will need to make other arrangements.  Either post here or contact me directly if you would like to participate (there is a separate fee of $20.00 to cover the supplies and the instructor's time).

See you in June.

Sign Alie up for it again this year.

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

2 hours ago, Alie&Jim's Carrilite said:

Sign Alie up for it again this year.

Got it.  Thanks

event.png    

On 3/27/2018 at 3:00 PM, mr. cob said:

Howdy All,

I just now made the reservation to attend this years WCR, "RickS" bringing his RZR for me to drool over was what pushed me over the edge so if I misbehave and cause any problems during the rally its all Rick's fault for my being there. ;)

Dave

I was keeping this on the down low because I was going to surprise one of the members here by showing up with my new RZR out of the blue, but I just couldn't wait and already spoiled the surprise so I may as well post here as well.  I will be bringing my new 2018 RZR Turbo S with me and plan to explore some of the local trails before the rally starts.  I know Rick S will have his RZR with him as well and will be accompanying me on those trails.  If anyone else wants to show up a little earlier in the week with a side by side to go have some pre-rally fun, feel free to join us.

Here is my new toy!  :D
z9eIeVjl.jpg

9VqmWGUl.jpg

event.png    

8 minutes ago, Chad Heiser said:

I was keeping this on the down low because I was going to surprise one of the members here by showing up with my new RZR out of the blue, but I just couldn't wait and already spoiled the surprise so I may as well post here as well.  I will be bringing my new 2018 RZR Turbo S with me and plan to explore some of the local trails before the rally starts.  I know Rick S will have his RZR with him as well and will be accompanying me on those trails.  If anyone else wants to show up a little earlier in the week with a side by side to go have some pre-rally fun, feel free to join us.

Here is my new toy!  :D
z9eIeVjl.jpg

9VqmWGUl.jpg

Howdy Chad,

I am really looking forward to this rally, and learning not only RV stuff but getting some one on one indoctrination on these RZR things.  I really don't know what they are but they look like a lot of FUN.  I need to get the Freightliner sold so I can buy another toy.

Dave

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

I will be spending a week with Rick S and CrazyCooter and some other people in southwest Idaho before the rally to play with the RZR.  This was all kind of a spur of the moment purchase while we were in Havasu a few weeks ago, so I can't really say there was any planning involved related to the RZR this year.  ;)  I'm headed out today to check out a local OHV park near my house.  It's only about 7 miles as the crow flies from where I live, but I have to drive about 25 miles up and around to get to it.  I need to get my new toy broken in before I go up against everyone in Idaho.  :ph34r:

event.png    

1 hour ago, RickS said:

Tom,
We stopped at the St.Anthony dunes last year on the way home......lots of fun. I would put paddle tires on next time.

Paddle tires make a difference for sure, especially if you want to play on the big dunes like Chokecherry

Archived