2014 VW Jetta SE, 4 cylinder 1.8 liter Turbo, 25k Miles, 5 speed, brand new Road Master tow bar.  This car is in fantastic condition, low miles and still under factory bumper to bumper warranty. Leather Interior, heated seats, satellite radio, aluminum rims.

This car has the 1.8 liter 4 cylinder turbo motor, it gets great fuel mileage, I easily see over 40mpg. It is still under factory VW warranty, I have all service receipts. 

I chose this car as my TOAD for a couple of reasons, first is it is very light weight. I have a scale ticket for the car 3050 lbs with the tow bar and base plate. It pulls beautifully even behind small RV's. It has a brand new Roadmaster Stow Master tow bar that folds down easily. It is made of Stainless Steel and is very high quality. The installation was done by Elkhart Hitch in Elkhart IN, they are probably the best shop in the country for hitch's and tow bars. The car is wired for LED brake lights, running lights, and turn signals that are installed inside the rear lights but DO NOT require any power from the car to work.

Every car is different in how they can be flat towed and I chose the VW because it does not require any power to flat tow, all you do is put a key in the ignition so the steering wheel doesn't lock, put the transmission in neutral, lock the door and away you go. It uses no power from the car whatsoever, just hook up and go. You don't need to start the car every few hours or perform some complicated procedure with the transmission before you tow.  

The tow bar can be removed from the front of the car in about 30 seconds and stowed in the trunk. The front end remains nice and clean you can hardly see the mounting brackets tucked under the front bumper.

The car is very fun to drive, the motor is very strong with the 1.8 liter turbo but still gets great gas mileage. The interior is like new with heated leather seats, 5 speed transmission, AM/FM CD with satellite radio. 

The car is in Vero Beach Florida, I travel often and I can deliver anywhere in the US or Canada within reason. 

Call or text for more info.   $12,900.   Sean 8o8-868-6542

IMG_6165 (Large).JPG

Edited by Sean McDaniel
Added price

I am looking to move this as soon as I can, price drop to $11,500.

I also should add that I just installed 4 brand new tires on the car 2 weeks ago, less than 200 miles on them.

Edited by Sean McDaniel

We are very interested in your car.  Our RV is currently in Memphis, TN.  We will be picking it up on March 4th and heading to Texas to do some mission's work involving rebuilding homes for flood victims.  If you have not sold your car by then, we were wondering if you would want to meet us in Baton Rouge?

Let us know what you think,

Stacey & Mark

On 1/12/2018 at 8:13 PM, Stewart5 said:

We are very interested in your car.  Our RV is currently in Memphis, TN.  We will be picking it up on March 4th and heading to Texas to do some mission's work involving rebuilding homes for flood victims.  If you have not sold your car by then, we were wondering if you would want to meet us in Baton Rouge?

Let us know what you think,

Stacey & Mark

Feel free to give me a call or text at my number above.

Thanks

Edited by Sean McDaniel

This car is for sale, again.  I had a buyer who asked I hold it for him until he got to Florida so I took it off the market and unfortunately he backed out without ever looking at the car.  My loss, live and learn.

SO the car is for sale, it is in Florida and the mileage is right around 27k.  It is still in excellent condition, I just serviced it and it is waiting for a new owner.  Please email or text me if interested.

Thanks very much.

I don't know if the car is still for sale, but I wish to ask just a few questions.  What is the weight of the car.  3000lbs and above requires a braking system, which I would install on the car.  Also, is the car an auto or manual?  From your description the car is a manual, which is fine. 

I live in Northwest Florida, and your location is not that far from Destin FL.