ARGO

18 hours ago, remoandiris said:

Have you found a way to make them work correctly?  

Started using TPMS in 2006 and have moved it through 5 different RV's since.  A couple of times I bought an short 1" to 1.5" extender to add to the braided extender.  Bottom line, no consistent fix.  Just tried this and that to get it to work.

Al & Sharon
2006 Winnebago Journey 36G 
2020 Chevy Colorado Toad
San Antonio, TX

http://downtheroadaroundthebend.blogspot.com/

• 3 weeks later...

I had a TMPS for five years.  Got tired of the False alarms or no reading and switched to TST.  I got the 507 and removed the anti-theft covers.  Never had any stolen or even heard of one taking a walk so I thought it would be safe.  I do remove it to replace air and have no problems with that.

The only trouble I have is seeing the screen as we are going down the road.  Got the new colored one and it is a little better.

2005 Jayco Greyhawk 30 ft
2007 Honda CR-V Toad
Pauline and I

Blog: www.RVtravelsofPauline.blogspot.com

I'll second Chuck on the TST 507 system. I've done exactly the same thing in removing the rotating security covers. That makes the sensors a few grams lighter, and also smaller so they're less likely to be noticed. Since 2008 starting with a 510 system and then the newer replaceable battery 507 system, I've never had a sensor walk away. I also like that the sensors are not motion activated, so I get accurate readings any time I turn the monitor on while parked.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

I have the TST 507 flow thru system. My monitor went out and I just got the new color monitor at Quartzsite RV show for $99. The new package system, if you need the complete system, includes the monitor and the repeater so no need to buy a separate repeater. Can’t remember how many 507 sensors are included. I think 6. Can’t remember the price either. I once had two sensors plastic shells crack. Called customer service to try to purchase only the plastic shells. They sent me two new sensors for free. Great customer service. The sensors alone are $50 each. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

Archived