Mark and Dale Bruss

HDT Rally Site update

Just talked to Kim and firmed our reservations for the Rally. She said she had every site booked. If you plan on going and don't have reservations you should call her Quick! She just got back from Fla last night. She is at the desk!   Pat

The Old Sailor

19 minutes ago, JPL said:

Just talked to Kim and firmed our reservations for the Rally. She said she had every site booked. If you plan on going and don't have reservations you should call her Quick! She just got back from Fla last night. She is at the desk!   Pat

The Old Sailor

Which Rally?

The # is 877-337-8678 At Deer Run For the FCR 14-24 Apr. Talk to Kim.    Pat

The Old Sailor

On 1/1/2018 at 10:28 PM, BlueLghtning said:

UNK 10 - This couple is from CA. Jim might know who they are because they were camped next to them. Also maybe Jack or Greg knows them because they had an HDT on order from RVH Lifestyles. 

David and Wendy Schonhardt

Edited by Jack Mayer

UNK #8 - I don't know their names, but I remember the gal from the RDBE meeting. I believe she and her husband worked together hauling REALLY BIG stuff. Perhaps one of the other ladies remembers her name...

On 1/1/2018 at 1:38 PM, mr. cob said:

Howdy All,

Just wondering, perhaps i missed the details if they were discussed while at the 2017 rally but why has the rally date been moved forward a week into October?

I have driven through snow the last three years to get to the rally when it was a week earlier and last year drove down Boseman Pass when it was covered in ice.  For some of us to come to the National we have to cross mountain ranges and deal with adverse weather, the later in the year the rally is held for some of us the more the risk of attending and or deciding not to attend.

Could this please be taken into consideration when setting future dates.  Thanks.

Dave

Dave,

Because of a conflict with the Albuquerque Balloon Festival - OCT. 6-14 2018

Gerry