Grand Adventure

Video: Finding and Refilling Boondocking Water

Two questions we often see on RV forums and Facebook groups both relate to boondocking water: where to find it, and how to refill it while staying long term. My new video today shows how we deal with both issues: 

I welcome your feedback! If you've got other solutions I'd love to hear them. 

Edited by Grand Adventure

Nice video....if you have a pull behind & a pickup it could be of value. You could point out that can also use your winterization setup to transfer the water using your RV water pump. You should just say "valve" when talking about operating the the ball valve on the tank, it’s neither a "gate", nor a "check" valve.

1 minute ago, dewilso said:

Nice video....if you have a pull behind & a pickup it could be of value. You could point out that can also use your winterization setup to transfer the water using your RV water pump. You should just say "valve" when talking about operating the the ball valve on the tank, it’s neither a "gate", nor a "check" valve.

Excellent feedback -- thank you. Once the camera is rolling, sometimes my mouth doesn't do what my brain knows that it should. ;)