Towable RV owners lose tax benefit with new tax bill (Fifth Wheels, Travel Trailers)

HelloFreedom

44 minutes ago, Barbaraok said:

And for those on SS with Medicare in 2009 or 2010 the cuts will start because of the increase in the deficit.  So be forewarned and prepared.

Actually, in 2009 and 2010 there were no cuts in SS or Medicare, in spite of a rapid increase in the deficit prior to those years.

Everybody wanna hear the truth, but everybody tell a lie.  Everybody wanna go to Heaven, but nobody want to die.  Albert King

7 hours ago, Barbaraok said:

We've never had a Speaker of the House who talks about his dreams in college of doing in both Social Security and Medicare before.

What's that political statement got to do with 2009 and 2010?

Everybody wanna hear the truth, but everybody tell a lie.  Everybody wanna go to Heaven, but nobody want to die.  Albert King

I don't see it as political as much as a repeat of facts relating to the discussion but it is getting really close to political.

I have to say that I don't get the reference to  2009/2010 but it likly something I don't remember or didn't know. What I don't know covers a lot of territory.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived