How often does Passport America offer the bigger multiyear discount?

Back in 2014 I caught a special deal from Passport America - 4 years for $109.  We're now coming to the end of that membership.  While I haven't watched it closely, I can't recall seeing that deal offered.  Was that a really rare (or even one time) offer or does it come round once in a while? 

Our "Here and There" Blog

2005 Safari Cheetah Motorhome

Good evening, Scott.

Although I no longer have it in my email, Passport America very recently made their annual offer of a variety of discounts including "lifetime" membership.

I suggest you might telephone them, and ask for "today's deals."

Regards,

Michael

2007 Volvo VNL 670

2007 NuWa HitchHiker Champagne

The last deal we received was for a lifetime membership that we took.

Denny

Denny & Jami SKP#90175
Most Timing with Mac our Scottie, RIP Jasper our Westie
2013 F350 SC DRW 6.2 V8 4.30 Gears
2003 HH Premier 35FKTG Home Base Nebraska

14 hours ago, GR "Scott" Cundiff said:

Thanks folks - I'll have to call them because their website doesn't seem to  recognize me.

Have you tried this site ? 

http://www.passport-america.com/

Note the dash between passport and america . That link will take you to the Long Beach , Ms . site , where it all started . 

Goes around , comes around .

If your renewal date is coming up in the next while you'll likely get an early renewal offer that may not be as good as some of their "best" deals, but still pretty decent. I go for the best $ to extended add-on in the shortest amount of time so I'm open to accept, and will receive, notices of upcoming deals in the future. Of course, if the lifetime gets offered again I might just jump on that.

This past June I received mine. Minimum 2 year extension to qualify for a 6 month add-on and free expedited shipping. 3 years wouldn't have qualified for any additional benefits or further yearly discounts. So $65 for a 2-1/2 year extension. 3-4 nights in the next 2-1/2 years to break even? At just a hair over $2/month... I can live with that. :P

29 minutes ago, Yarome said:

If your renewal date is coming up in the next while you'll likely get an early renewal offer that may not be as good as some of their "best" deals, but still pretty decent. I go for the best $ to extended add-on in the shortest amount of time so I'm open to accept, and will receive, notices of upcoming deals in the future. Of course, if the lifetime gets offered again I might just jump on that.

This past June I received mine. Minimum 2 year extension to qualify for a 6 month add-on and free expedited shipping. 3 years wouldn't have qualified for any additional benefits or further yearly discounts. So $65 for a 2-1/2 year extension. 3-4 nights in the next 2-1/2 years to break even? At just a hair over $2/month... I can live with that. :P

I had the lifetime offered to me twice now by them.  I should have taken them up on the first offer.  But you could get a better offer when yours expires as they will want you back.

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

5 hours ago, Pat & Pete said:

Have you tried this site ? 

http://www.passport-america.com/

Note the dash between passport and america . That link will take you to the Long Beach , Ms . site , where it all started . 

Come to find out they had an old address for me, so the zip code didn't match up.

Our "Here and There" Blog

2005 Safari Cheetah Motorhome

1 hour ago, GR "Scott" Cundiff said:

Come to find out they had an old address for me, so the zip code didn't match up.

But your membership number should be on your card.  So you can not search on log on with that alone?

2 hours ago, GR "Scott" Cundiff said:

I called and they gave me a 6 year deal.  That's good enough for us.  One thing I didn't know is that I can transfer the membership to someone else if I don't need it.

Anyway, we're good to go for the next  6 years.

I read where the lifetime one was transferable, but I was not aware of the yearly ones.

Archived