aspect cumbria

jimd40

Some folks can see/read better with capital letters...some use ink; others,  pencil.  Who comes up with this stuff about yelling anyway?

BTW:  here’s a Winnebago Aspect for sale at Dixie RV in Breaux Bridge, La.  I travel with at least 5 cats and they would have that leather upholstery in shreds in <30 minutes, lol.

2011 Winnebago Aspect

I bought a 2010 Aspect 30C from a private party.  I search for nearly a year for either an Aspect or Cambria (correct spelling) or two other brands.   Have traveled @35000 miles over 3 summers (a total of about 20 months) and have zero complaints.

Then
The puller - Wiers Towmaster (Int'l 4700LP)
and pusher - 40' Travel Supreme

Now

30' Winnebago Aspect TS
Signs of my new life

On 12/12/2017 at 3:57 PM, cactus said:

On 12/12/2017 at 12:56 PM, Cat Lady said:

Some folks can see/read better with capital letters...some use ink; others,  pencil.  Who comes up with this stuff about yelling anyway?

It's proper internet etiquette . Just like writing a proper sentence . Easier to read . 

And , for those that need bigger font / text to be able to read , there's the simple short  : "Crtl" key and the "+" key , hit simultaneously to enlarge the whole page .   Either do the same with "-" key or the " 0 " ( zero ) key to reset to 'normal' .

Sorry for the side jack , Jim . 

Goes around , comes around .

Hi Jim, 

As an empty nester for the last 2 or 3 years, we have become avid RV travelers (weekend warriors) camping 40 to 60 nights per year. Being weekend warriors, a small travel trailer is currently better for us; however, I enjoy researching RVs. I think Winnebago makes a decent product and I think Aspect/Cambria 27K is the best floorplan for couples in a sub 30’ Class C Motorhome. Love the 27K!!!

Wishing you the best,

Dean

Laura & Dean | '05 Casita 17' Freedom Deluxe | '09 Kia Borrego V8 2WD

As people on this forum will tell you I am all about the TV location. So I will say here I found that in our View sitting sideways at the dinette with a pillow behind my back was comfortable so the 27K meets my needs for TV viewing. You might want to make that part of your preview process.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

thanks for all your input  ..we bought one here in texas a 2018  we sold out thor ace and got real serious...crestview beat all the others by a lot   msrp 154  to 104    was going to drive to mccains in dallas but they couldn't match.....it  happy trails  oh it is a 30j    hugs jim

Archived