Firefox Quatum

GlennWest

Use FF for years and the last update was a disaster.  If would not load and gave an error message that the profile was not available,  I tried to reload FF from scratch...same message.  

Luckily I had IE with my bookmarks.  I do not care for IE.  I loaded on Chrome and pulled my bookmarks over from IE and been using Chrome.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

Same here, no issues with FF Quantum. But I'm not sure I don't prefer Edge now. I was IE until last year when it started lagging. I hated Edge but it is growing on me. I don't use any extensions other than ABP so it isn't my setup. Edge seems faster than any right now.

I'm hanging with FF on all but one of my systems.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

I found it is faster than than FF 66. I just looked to make sure I was actually running FF57, and it downloaded FF 57.0.1.   MY OS is W 8.1.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

Archived