Anyone using it. We were Firefox users up until this latest upgrade. Slow, scrolling don;t work. hate it. Using Chrome now

been using it about a week as secondary browser (Chrome is primary).  No issues yet.

Lenp

Use FF for years and the last update was a disaster.  If would not load and gave an error message that the profile was not available,  I tried to reload FF from scratch...same message.  

Luckily I had IE with my bookmarks.  I do not care for IE.  I loaded on Chrome and pulled my bookmarks over from IE and been using Chrome.

Ken

Same here, no issues with FF Quantum. But I'm not sure I don't prefer Edge now. I was IE until last year when it started lagging. I hated Edge but it is growing on me. I don't use any extensions other than ABP so it isn't my setup. Edge seems faster than any right now.

I'm hanging with FF on all but one of my systems.

I have changed over and Use Opera, like the built in VPN and ad blocker! Even use opera Mini on my Android smartphone! 

It has been good for me but I am still on windows 7 home premium and don't know if that is a factor.

I found it is faster than than FF 66. I just looked to make sure I was actually running FF57, and it downloaded FF 57.0.1.   MY OS is W 8.1.