Hello and Thank You

Colt

Hello to the board and my thanks to the Administration for admission into the forums as well as my recent membership into the Escapees organization.  

My wife and I will this morning pick up our first RV from La Mesa RV here in Mesa, Arizona.  It’s a 2014 Itasca Solei 34T and within a few hours we’ll begin the PDI.  My gratitude to those who’ve provided information on and links to the various PDI sheets, many of which I’ll shortly make use.  

Our first three nights will will be spent at an RV park about four miles away from the dealer for the “just in case” factor.   This part of our pick-up-plan being just one of hundreds of pieces of information obtained from you good people here.  

The car is packed in a manner which would do proud Jed and Granny.  Included along with the basics is the Hughes Autoformer model which also contains the surge protector feature.  If at all possible I’ll also have a TST 507 TPMS installed before leaving Friday for San Diego en route home to Redlands.  

Again, hello to the forum and my continued thanks to the membership for their contributions and the administration for their work in maintaining this site.   We look forward to engaging with the group through the board and events.   Given I retired last month, the loving bride has been filling in a calendar and we hope to soon meet many of you.  

Sincerely,

Robert (Colt) and Susan

Welcome to the Escapees RV Club and also to the forums! I would gather that you have been reading things for a while now so thank you for coming out and taking an active role on the forums.  We are happy for you and since it is now evening you have no doubt parked for the first few nights. I envy you just a little for the excitement of new experiences! I hope that you have a good first experience and a great trip to San Diego and home. As it happens, my wife grew up in Redlands and still has two sisters, a niece and a nephew living there. We usually spend a week at Yucaipa Regional Park about every two years to visit them. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Welcome to the site. Smart move to stay just miles from dealership.  i have a friend who in past 12 yrs had bought about 4/5 new rv's. from 5th to class A. They all had their own "this needs to be fixed" issues.  As for the Forums, prior to me coming to this site i just lived in one an it was not mine. Then i bought one an this site helped ever so much fixing an understanding issues that came up. Altho my RV was totaled during Hurricaine  Irma, i be getting one soon, prob after season ends when prices go down.  Good Luck with your's an your new adventure. 

2000 Itasca Horizon DP (Got Total During Irma). 

Vice President of Charlotte County Defenders LE MC

http://charlotte.defenderslemc.com/

Archived