M2 Headlight Upgrade

Morelli

I replaced the headlight in my Fleetwood RV. There was a link on theRV Geeks. If you use their web page and buy the LED Headlights they give you a discount .http://www.thervgeeks.com/discounts/

And being as it's the Christmas Season they are raising the amount of the discount.

Remember..."Without Truck Drivers America Stops" 

"I woke up still not dead again today!"
"Take me to the Brig....I want to see the real Marines" Lt.Gen. L.B. "Chesty" Puller during a Battalion inspection.
"Semper Fi"

true, bit pricey.  i consider my time to do the conversion so all integrated into the housing and factory plugin, proper parts and misc materials, its worth it.  the difference is outstanding !!

i have had all the parts sitting in my shop to make my own for a year now.  never had a chance to put them together.  in my case, cost me nearly double .....  guess i have plenty of spare parts now.

Pug

We upgraded one of our cars to LEDs about a 18 months ago...and went back because they were brighter to look at but didn't illuminate as well however,  my son just bought a new car and his LEDs are amazing. The technology is changing rapidly. LEDs are still in the wild west mode where the consistency and quality vary.

Locally at out 2 truck supply stores, you are looking at almost $ 200 a side for a sealed LED replacement. On line, a bit cheaper .  With halogen, you are around $10 a side.  And I have decent clear fog lights too..

It sounds like LEDs are  worth looking into again...

. Arctic Fox 29-5T

. Beagle co-pilots - Faffy and Lulu

On 11/29/2017 at 10:16 AM, Grassy said:

I tried and finally went to sealed beam halogen. Cheap and effective..  regardless, we try to avoid running at night..

I don't drive at night either.  I try to get off the highway before dark in the RV.

Remember..."Without Truck Drivers America Stops" 

"I woke up still not dead again today!"
"Take me to the Brig....I want to see the real Marines" Lt.Gen. L.B. "Chesty" Puller during a Battalion inspection.
"Semper Fi"

Archived