bounder94

Membership renewal

If you are referring to Escapees bear in mind the the forums and the Escapees do not share login name and passwords. So unless you used the same for both, make sure you are using the correct one. 

17 hours ago, Chalkie said:

If you are referring to Escapees bear in mind the the forums and the Escapees do not share login name and passwords. So unless you used the same for both, make sure you are using the correct one. 

Like Chalkie said.  go to Escapees.com not rvnetwork.com then go to the blue login box in upper right corner.  I have had issues that way before and usually resort to calling in my renewal.

6 hours ago, bigjim said:

Like Chalkie said.  go to Escapees.com not rvnetwork.com then go to the blue login box in upper right corner.  I have had issues that way before and usually resort to calling in my renewal.

Tried it several times the past few days and again a few minutes ago.    When I try to log in, tells me my user name and password don't match.  Tried to re-register and it tells me that name and password already taken.  Can't win.  Will try calling Monday.

Don't stress on it (like I can follow my own advice)  If you don't use it anymore than I do I usually forget to capitalize something or forget some symbol I should have put in.  I had the same type fight last night trying to get into my verizon account for the first time in at least  couple of years.  For my answer to my secret question verizon said I had it wrong whe there is only one answer so how did I get it wrong?  Some of the choices for ansers were something that had nothing to do with my life and experiences so I had no answer. The only one I could answer was the one that was probably the one that was easiest to guess.  I think they are trying to make me crazy.    -er

56 minutes ago, bounder94 said:

Tried it several times the past few days and again a few minutes ago.    When I try to log in, tells me my user name and password don't match.  Tried to re-register and it tells me that name and password already taken.  Can't win.  Will try calling Monday.

If you are confident that your username is correct and getting that error,  you should be able to use the "Forgot your Password?" link to reset the password.