Happy Thanksgiving

SuiteSuccess

I have so much to be thankful for: friends (many we’ve met through this forum), family, health, a great country, and God’s gift to me of the ability and freedom to pursue my dreams.  Wish the best to all who read this.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Lets never forget to be thankful for our great country and the people who died to keep us free. We live like kings compared to much of the rest of the world.

2002 Beaver Marquis Emerald   C-12 Cat 505 HP

2014 Volvo 630 D-13 I Shift SOLD

2017 New Horizons SOLD

Agreed.  Even when I feel like things are going badly, I can look around and others who are having a far more difficult time.  We have much for which to give thanks.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

1 hour ago, SuiteSuccess said:

I have so much to be thankful for: friends (many we’ve met through this forum), family, health, a great country, and God’s gift to me of the ability and freedom to pursue my dreams.  Wish the best to all who read this.

1 hour ago, Dan Johnson said:

Lets never forget to be thankful for our great country and the people who died to keep us free. We live like kings compared to much of the rest of the world.

1 hour ago, rickeieio said:

Agreed.  Even when I feel like things are going badly, I can look around and others who are having a far more difficult time.  We have much for which to give thanks.

I whole heartedly concur! Also Rick, I learned that one when my one daughter was in ICU in a comma and there was another guy brought in that didn't make it............ Happy Thanksgiving EVERYONE!

VisitedStatesMap.gif

For many years, we had a friend who was a quad,and nowhere to go for holidays.  He spent every Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter withe us for about 8 years.  He passed away last summer.

One time, on Thanksgiving, we had a mishap where a glass dish exploded and sent shards everywhere, just as the food was about to head for the table.  The dressing was a total loss.  Most of the folks were complaining that Thanksgiving was ruined. Susan and just looked at each other, then at Bill, and gave thanks.

We are indeed lucky.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row

We are thankful for the HDT community, and the people how willingly share their knowledge and experience.

Dan & Bree

2010 Freightliner Cascadia 125, DD15, 455hp, UltraShift (Yetti, For Sale)

2015 Grand Design Reflection 308BHTS Travel Trailer (For Sale)

With Miss Judy coming out of back surgery, we have been laying low.... Just maintaining my Real Estate and Auction practice, the cattle , and attending to her. I'm indeed thankful for her improvement. Her pain is temporary, and I am grateful for that. We are OK .

Instead I  pray each day for God to place his healing hands upon two distinct friends of ours, who are a LOT worse off than we are, I pray for our country, I pray for our leaders, I pray for those who are lost  both outside and inside, And I thank him for the abundance he has showered upon me, upon my friends, and upon my family . Most of all I thank him for waiting for me when I would have thrown myself away ....

I apologise this is long.  but that's what is on my heart.... Have a blessed Thanksgiving everyone

Denver and Ms Judy Geitgey

2006 VOLVO 780

41 ' Redwood

NTPA Event Announcer

dngeitgey@gmail.com

event.png

23 minutes ago, NTPA Announcer said:

With Miss Judy coming out of back surgery, we have been laying low.... Just maintaining my Real Estate and Auction practice, the cattle , and attending to her. I'm indeed thankful for her improvement. Her pain is temporary, and I am grateful for that. We are OK .

Instead I  pray each day for God to place his healing hands upon two distinct friends of ours, who are a LOT worse off than we are, I pray for our country, I pray for our leaders, I pray for those who are lost  both outside and inside, And I thank him for the abundance he has showered upon me, upon my friends, and upon my family . Most of all I thank him for waiting for me when I would have thrown myself away ....

I apologise this is long.  but that's what is on my heart.... Have a blessed Thanksgiving everyone

Denver,

Never apologize for speaking your heart. Too many folks are afraid to profess their faith or allegiance.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

45 minutes ago, SuiteSuccess said:

Denver,

Never apologize for speaking your heart. Too many folks are afraid to profess their faith or allegiance.

X2.  Thank you for not being politically correct.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN

Happy Thanksgiving to all.  Carl and Denver, I am especially thankful to associate with folks like you and many others in the HDT community.  If only more people were like you, the world would be a better place.  God bless you all.      Charlie

Don't ever tell a soldier that he doesn't understand the cost of war.

Archived