Request for Registering for ECR

SuiteSuccess

I noticed the registration form for the ECR doesn't have a slot to list a forum name if you have one, especially the newcomers.  We will hopefully be correcting this soon and provide a slot to list that, but presently my webmaster is unavailable and I don't have the computer skills, lol.  For the present in the slot asking for your last name, please enter not only you last name but add your forum name in parethesis.  I should have forum names for those that attended before but if you are a newcomer and have already registered, please send me an email at ecrcarl@gmail.com with the forum name so it can be put on your name tag.  Thank you.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

1 hour ago, Mntom said:

I could have sworn when I registered there was a place asking for mine and my wife's forum name? Am I thinking of the national rally registration?

Tom,

I was trying to start my attendees spreadsheets and didn’t see a block. If I missed it please let me know. 

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

1 hour ago, Mntom said:

Carl, I went and found this if it is any help:

It is in the second column under additional information.

Thanks Tom,

I found the problem.  On the website as an administrator, I can view each persons registration sheet.  If you choose "no" on forum name it just doesn't show up on what I view.  I use the site to download to an Excel spreadsheet and can import that into Avery program to make the name badges.  Previous years I did each badge individually but found a way to batch print front and back.  My 13 y.o. granddaughter showed me how.  Makes me feel even older and dumber.:P

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Archived