Saw "Pats Pride" today

Barncats

Mike   I just saw your post about seeing us. I also answered your other post about seeing a grey HDT. The reason I didn't answer is my CB is w/o power. We have been on the road for 7 weels and went to Abq for the balloon feast and then on to Las Vegas. Came back to Arz Texas and points east. 6k miles. we got back here Chesapeake Va this afternoon. Great trip. By far the longest trip we have made. So please don't think I was ignoring you I was just helpless! Where are you heading and where is home? How far west are you going? Full Timer?  Tonight is the first time I've been on the net since Vegas or I would have gotten back to you sooner. Be safe.   Pat

The Old Sailor

No worries Pat. I assumed you weren't running a CB. I know alot of guys either don't run one or have it turned off. We were headed to Bullhead City AZ from Nova Scotia. We fulltime so home is where we park. Our mail goes to our official address in Calgary at the kids house. We had the rig parked for the summer at a lake lot we own in Nova Scotia and that will be where we settle down whenever this lifestyle stops being fun. Sounds like you had a great adventure in your travels. Hope to see you on the road again another day!

Mike

2000 W900L KW
Singled, C15 CAT 475 HP 18 sp, 3:36 rear, power locker,ET Hitch,,22.5 rubber

2011 Excel 36CFE Limited

photo2_zpse35f7a55.jpg

Mike     As you said hope to see you on the road again and soon. Yes we did have a great trip. Got to see a lot of our beautiful country. And we got to see your beautiful rig. It sure looked good from our side and I can just guess how good it looks close up. Hope you have a great and safe trip and if by some chance you get to Va just let me know and we will try to meet. So until we meet again be safe and God bless!      Pat

The Old Sailor

Archived