Thermal Windows

capgyg

My 2005 motorhome has double pain thermal windows in the living area. The thermal seal on several have failed and are fogged up on the inside. I have found shops that repair these in Washington and Florida.   These shops remove the window, disassemble it, Replace and reseal the glass and reinstall. Does anyone know of a shop in the Houston, Texas area that does this repair?

Here's one I found with Google in the Dallas Ft Worth area.  I have no knowledge of their work as we used Suncoast in Florida.      Greg

http://www.rvfogpros.com/home.html

Greg & Judy Bahnmiller
Class of 2007
2014 F350
2007 HitchHiker Champagne

Both sold 2/19, settled in Foley, AL after 12 years on the road

http://bahnmilleradventure.blogspot.com/

Our 2006 Winnebago Adventurer had two fogged windows that we had fixed at RV fog pros, in May.  They did a great job.  I highly recommend them.  It turned out that one of the windows had been poorly repaired before, and was very difficult to take apart.  They like to have six to eight hours for the windows to set up before driving.  As it was later in the day before the window was reinstalled we had to get a hotel room for the night.  They offered to pay for the room, but we refused, it was not their fault, and we wanted it done right.  It's a family run business that also has a fiberglass repair run by another family member, When they removed the difficult window, a few chips of fiberglass pulled off,  the chip spots were repaired, and color matched so you can't even tell.  Note that you can stay at a Wallmart nearby, but we opted for the COE park Hickory Creek about 15 miles away, very nice, and half price if you have the geezer pass.  It's a little difficult to find, so we stopped by the night before, especially with all the highway construction going on in the area.

Archived