Best RV Park - Texas Gulf Coast

RedRaider89

Thanks for the lead on Drifters Resort. We will be leaving from Missouri our first winter on the road and am leaning heavily towards southern Texas for that first winter.

Mark from Missouri

Our Future in an RV

2018 Ram 3500 Laramie Dually LB 6.7L HO Diesel Aisin Transmission 4x4 3.73 Gears

2019 Vanleigh Vilano 320GK 35’ fifth wheel 16,000-pound GVWR

46 minutes ago, RedRaider89 said:

Thanks bja1234 on recommendation on Drifters RV Park.  Do you know if they offer a Escapee Discount?  Also Mntom I will check out Seawind RV Park as well.  Thanks

I am in Seawind now. There are a ton of things going on here tha are out on by the park. Check their website for more info. http://www.seawindrv.com/

VisitedStatesMap.gif

Rockport was pretty well wiped out by hurricane Harvey.  Better check to see what all has re opened down there.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

Gulf Waters RV  resort, Pioneer RV and the new Port A RV park are all back open now in Port Aransas.  We had substantial damage to many businesses in town but important ones such as WhataBurger, Dairy Queen and the IGA are back open:D.  The ferry is running and the public marina is open.  Fish are biting and ducks are arriving, live is still good.  We didn't get hurt quite as bad as our friends in Rockport/Fulton. What we can't get/do here in Port A we can go to Corpus Christi.  Come visit, the beach is beautiful, Best Wishes, Jay

2015 Continental Coach Elegance by Forks RV, 41'; 2015 FL M2 112, DD 13, by 2L Custom Trucks; Trailer Saver air hitch; '48 Navigoddess with a Rand McNally GPS

8 minutes ago, RedRaider89 said:

I wound up going to Drifter's Resort.  Great RV Spot.  WiFi did not work the entire time and the said they had WiFi before I reserved. 

Shouldda followed my suggestion . ;)

He's a man that does the wifi for some of the oil rigs and knows his business . Like I said excellent wifi .

Goes around , comes around .

Archived