Possible New to Me Truck??

I'mdonewiththis forum

25 minutes ago, gjhunter01 said:

What do you drink in your morning coffee??

Greg

Greg,

Sent my post while on graveyard duty hiding knives and chainsaws from memory-lo$$ mom-n-law.....

Did not have anything to drink .... Don't need anything to drink .......things are crazy enough caring for mom already.....and yes dementia is a communicable condition and obviously I am reaching a critical point as you point out at times by towing a RV with a HDT......some level of dementia could be helpful some days when you RV and especially with a HDT......

Craigslist has made folks in America much more ......."forgiving" of scammers.... used to be that Americans would have to go to other countries to hey scammed but now all we have to do is get connected.....to get robbed....

We joined the rest of the world and beat them at their own "game"...  

Drive on..... (Where is my..... coffee?)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

4 hours ago, Star Dreamer said:

I almost think we should have a throw away phone number that you can use to have people text you to until you can verify they are legit.

Dave

Great idea Dave!  If the spy's and anti-spy groups use these, why shouldn't we?

Good protection.

Rocky & Sheri Rhoades
'01 Volvo 770
2016 DRV Mobile Suites, Houston
HERO Makers Ministry

30495168531_143d8fb8d6_m.jpg

Actually as far as phone numbers are concerned, if you have a gmail address, just request a google voice number. You can set it up so texts messages go right to your e-mail or use google hangouts just for that number or you can forward it to your cell number. When you are done selling what ever you were, just unforward the number and save until next time you need it. I have several google voice numbers with various gmail accounts I have. No need to go buy a 2nd phone. 

Dan (Class of 2017) - 2012 Ram 3500 & 2005 Alpenlite Valhalla 29RK
Contact me at rvsolarconsulting.com or Two Wheel Ramblin

Archived