ICPete

FS: Pair of 14-FT Folding Aluminum Ramps; NOW SOLD!

Up for sale is a pair of folding aluminum ramps. Each ramp is 19-inches wide, so when set up side-by-side the total width is 38 inches.

The length is 14 feet, or 7 feet when folded. The weight rating is 1500 lbs per axle, so these will handle any motorcycle, or a SmartCar if appropriately spaced.

These ramps were purchased new in April 2016 from Discount Ramps for about $1100.

59e9995556ece_0506161536crop.jpg.997d1d3b2db99f8661db2b0b1f78c1dc.jpg

59e9992190aab_2016-05-0615_36.29resize.jpg.f9dc89aa09e03e98541d8e6c04ef2949.jpg

They are in excellent condition. Included will be the stainless steel and aluminum mounting hardware as shown, for carrying the pair of ramps on a flat-bed truck. The hardware is designed to deter theft of the ramps, as the screws are covered by the stainless straps, and the straps are secured by padlocks. The screws go through your bed and fasten into threaded aluminum dual-hole nut-plates below the bed. Hence the nut-plates cannot be unscrewed from underneath. All stainless steel screws are included. A drawing showing the locations of all holes to be drilled in the bed can be supplied.

The ramps are in Prescott Valley, AZ and can be inspected any time. I cannot ship them; they must be picked up in person.

Send PM for more information.

[Truck shown in photos is not included! Note that the cable shown draped across the ramps is unrelated.]

Edited by ICPete
Subject line updated

Hi Mntom,

I don't know if you might be able to find someone who will be passing by here in the near future, that might be able to pick up the ramps and bring them to you. Just a thought. Otherwise I think the shipping via LTL freight would probably be close to $200, depending on distance.

Please PM me if you want to explore options.

On 10/27/2017 at 2:58 PM, ICPete said:

Hi Mntom,

I don't know if you might be able to find someone who will be passing by here in the near future, that might be able to pick up the ramps and bring them to you. Just a thought. Otherwise I think the shipping via LTL freight would probably be close to $200, depending on distance.

Please PM me if you want to explore options.

Still available? Call or text me if they are 218-766-3267  Thanks tim

Yes sir. Born and raised in Bemidji!!! If you visited your daughter here you probably drove by my shop... extremely disappointing as you didn't stop in and say hello😎..

1 hour ago, Tooltime said:

Yes sir. Born and raised in Bemidji!!! If you visited your daughter here you probably drove by my shop... extremely disappointing as you didn't stop in and say hello😎..

She graduated about five years ago.......... If I had known where your shop was I probably would have stopped in! Oh, BTW, If the ramps are still available you are welcome to them. I think I may be going a slightly different direction..........