Meeting Fellow HDT'ers

Vegas Teacher

Hello All,

Yesterday afternoon, after school was out, I drove over to Sam's Town RV and met up with some fellow HDT'ers. JPL and crew are in town and got into contact with me. It was a great afternoon and fun to get to put names and faces together and just getting to know the people who post and the post you read.

Anyway JPL is a class act and a great family. 

I hope your return trip goes well or went well depending on when you read this message!

Last year I was not very good about meeting up with fellow HDTer's that came through Vegas, I had a lot going on in my life last year, too much to put on the forum, but please give me a chance to make up of that this year.

Later,

Vegas Teacher - Cory Ossana 

Hi Cory,

I have been following your adventures but can't remember if you have a 5er yet or just the truck? BTW-List what you do have in your signature. Makes it easier for us with crappy memories to remember your situation. 

I am a truck driver and am still a little nervous. Freight trailers are a little more forgiving in that if you were to put a small scratch or dent on one it will usually blend in with the other scratches and dents:)

Chris, Tracey, Aria & Lola

2018 Volvo VNR 400, D13 I-Shift

2018 NH 48' Majestic

We'll be at the Circus Circus RV park for a week for SEMA/AAPEX.  If things aren't too crazy on our side we should get together!

2004 Volvo 630, Cummins ISX, Eaton 10 speed (air assist clutch), 3.71 3.07 rear locker, ET jr, 200" WB, GearMaster

2017 Forest River Sierra 372LOK

Full time June 2017

DW, 2 kids, and 2 dogs

Archived